Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

J4546

id hope so. If they replaced the spinner with a new theater, that would work pretty well I think. Or just retheme the spinners to something pixar. Perhaps something aquatic and nemo/dory themed to tie into crushes coaster?

Also any updates to the downtown expansion plans?

Last edited:

cjkeating

That's interesting. Would Magic Carpets be replaced?
I've heard nothing about Magic Carpets. I would imagine there are two options.

1) Remove it as part of wider placemaking (probably once Frozen/lake is open)
2) Retheme it sooner to Pixar

WDSP is flat ride/spinner heavy and this is the least popular of all of them so it wouldn't be a loss for the park. As long as it doesn't get plonked into Adventureland.

mrflo

Considering how Disney already recycled WDW's Peter Pan figurines from the ‘Happiest Celebration on Earth’ for WDS’s sorcerer’s hat, I am wondering whether some of the 50 golden characters from the 50th anniversary will pop up at the Studios as well. Maybe they will become part of that new "Jardin des Tuileries“-style boulevard? Anyone has an idea when this boulevard is supposed to open or has even more details? WDW’s 50th anniversary is supposed to last until March 2023.

50th_Statues_GPRO_6-3-2021_fullRes-16x9.jpg

Source: Disney Fab 50 Character Collection

cjkeating

Considering how Disney already recycled WDW's Peter Pan figurines from the ‘Happiest Celebration on Earth’ for WDS’s sorcerer’s hat, I am wondering whether some of the 50 golden characters from the 50th anniversary will pop up at the Studios as well. Maybe they will become part of that new "Jardin des Tuileries“-style boulevard? Anyone has an idea when this boulevard is supposed to open or has even more details? WDW’s 50th anniversary is supposed to last until March 2023.

50th_Statues_GPRO_6-3-2021_fullRes-16x9.jpg

Source: Disney Fab 50 Character Collection
It won't open before then so it is possible.

J4546

DSP is in need of an overhaul, and I think Disney is really gonna try to make Paris a destination for Disney Fan in USA. I feel like they will build a 3rd park before FL builds a 5th.

jpinkc

I guess I could see that if they wont improve what we have, or at least get ride parity between DL and MK. But I certainly wouldnt stay on property with all the cost of international travel.

coruscant

That is very strange because that spire has been missing since 2019. Thought they had enough time to bring it back. Hopefully it will be back by the time the castle is done (normally it should be in December)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom