ToTBellHop

I gave my answer. Good day.
1627861188365.gif

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Disney's really trying to make WDSP the new IoA, huh:
  • Marvel - ✅ (Avengers Campus)
  • Walt Disney Animation Studios - ✅ (Arendelle)
  • Pixar - ✅ (Worlds of Pixar)
    • Includes Place de Remy, Toy Story Playland, Cars: Road Trip, Cars: Race Rally, and Crush's Coaster
    • Animagique Theater, Animation Celebration, and Flying Carpets of Aladdin will remain under the Toon Studios name
  • Lucasfilm - 🤔 (Maybe Star Wars Land)
  • 20th Century Fox - None... so far.

Last edited:

LondonTom

Disney's really trying to make WDSP the new IoA, huh:
  • Marvel - ✅ (Avengers Campus)
  • Walt Disney Animation Studios - ✅ (Arendelle)
  • Pixar - ✅(Worlds of Pixar)
    • Includes Place de Remy, Toy Story Playland, Cars: Road Trip, Cars: Race Rally, and Crush's Coaster
    • Animagique Theater, Animation Celebration, and Flying Carpets of Aladdin will remain under the Toon Studios name
  • Lucasfilm - 🤔 (Maybe Star Wars Land)
  • 20th Century Fox - None... so far.

I don't really like the name 😂I get it, but I don't know it just seems off (Just Pixar/Pixar Place/Pixar Studios would have been fine)

I really hope they come through with more than a change of name on the map with this. I'd really like to have better transitions/it to be a bit more cohesive between the different properties. (The Remy area into Toy Story Playland is the only decent part).

Will be a missed opportunity if we don't get the proper Pixar entry gate too!

https://outsidears.fr/2021/08/une-partie-de-toon-studios-devient-world-of-pixar/ an interesting take on it with a little more detail.

Will be interesting to see what happens to the flying carpets/animation celebration they seem a bit lonely now...

Nice to see them Spending on Euro Disney. Wish that would rub off some more at WDW.......

Yes because nothing has opened recently in WDW or due too open soon...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom