Art of Animation -> Preview center

Marvel
Stitch -> M & G
Disney Junior -> Shop
Rock n Rollercoaster -> Iron Man
Armageddon -> Spider man shooter (DCA)
Doctor strange show
Blockbuster cafe -> Ant man themed
Stuntshow rethemed or demoted for marvel e-ticket (To be decided)

Star Wars
Rise of the Resistance
Unique ride (Developed for both WDS & DHS???)
Cantina + QSR + Shops

Frozen
Boat ride
Coaster
Shops + Restaurants

Lake Area
New Tramtour station (With only catastrophe canyon, closed to make place for new themed land when phase 1 is completed)
Restaurants + Shops
Nighttime + daytime shows
Parade
Rethemed flying carpets

Behind tower
E-ticket (Soarin??)

Toy Story Land
Alien Swirling Saucers

Not quite... or at least not all in this expansion.

remy62

I correct :

Art of Animation -> preview center >> Frozen Meet&greet/launch bay

Marvel
Stitch -> M&G >> Stitch
Disney Junior -> Shop >> New Show for 2020
Doctor strange show >> just a rumors, but it may not happen in Paris.
Blockbuster cafe -> Ant man themed >> Only the "Restaurant des Stars"
Stuntshow rethemed or demoted for marvel e-ticket (To be decided) >> Not for the moment

Star Wars
Rise of the Resistance
Cantina + QSR + Shops >> Not confirmed

Frozen
Boat ride
Coaster
Shops + Restaurants

Lake Area
New Tramtour station (With only catastrophe canyon, closed to make place for new themed land when phase 1 is completed)
Restaurants + Shops
Parade
Rethemed flying carpets >> It's just small rumors

Behind tower
E-ticket (Soarin??)

Toy Story Land
Alien Swirling Saucers >> Just a rumors.

robertm22

I correct :

Art of Animation -> preview center >> Frozen Meet&greet/launch bay

Marvel
Stitch -> M&G >> Stitch
Disney Junior -> Shop >> New Show for 2020
Doctor strange show >> just a rumors, but it may not happen in Paris.
Blockbuster cafe -> Ant man themed >> Only the "Restaurant des Stars"
Stuntshow rethemed or demoted for marvel e-ticket (To be decided) >> Not for the moment

Star Wars
Rise of the Resistance
Cantina + QSR + Shops >> Not confirmed

Frozen
Boat ride
Coaster
Shops + Restaurants

Lake Area
Restaurants + Shops
Parade
Rethemed flying carpets >> It's just small rumors

Behind tower
E-ticket (Soarin??)

Toy Story Land
Alien Swirling Saucers >> Just a rumors.
Soarin’ would be an awesome addition to the park! 😍

Evilgidgit

I’d really rather have AOA become a preview center with concept arts and models of the expansions than another M&G... and SWLaunchbay is also pretty boaring imo.

I agree. Why would they need to put Launch Bay in the animation area when SW:GE will be appearing within the next five years?

croboy82

Soarin' would come too late.

Europapark has introduced something very similiar a couple of years ago, including great theming and backstory. So this would not be something that would motivate german speaking countries at least.

peep

Soarin' would come too late.

Europapark has introduced something very similiar a couple of years ago, including great theming and backstory. So this would not be something that would motivate german speaking countries at least.

I'm personally not a fan of Soarin' but I'd point out that even Futuroscope down the road from Disney built one last year and even Port Aventura in Spain added one to their Ferrari park.

However I don't think many people outside of us fans would care? Most people see a new attraction advertised and go check it out. Sure for a lot of people that have already visited these parks within the past year or two it could be seen as a copy but they might not even notice it's the same ride type?

So personally I don't want to see Soarin' come to Paris (want something unique... and good) but it'd do wonders for the Resort and it'd be very popular.

fradz

Discussing Soarin' and Paris, just in case you have never seen this, I'm gonna drop this here...
Soarin' has been in expansion plans for a very very long time, and it was meant to go... there:

If people have trouble locating this, it was there:

That was the plan for a long time, way before Voletarium @EP or Futuruscope's ride.

What are the new plans for the ride behind ToT?
Wait and see.

peep

Discussing Soarin' and Paris, just in case you have never seen this, I'm gonna drop this here...
Soarin' has been in expansion plans for a very very long time, and it was meant to go...

Yeah this plan always intrigued me because the show buildings for the other ones looked too big to go in that space. A shame a ride/show building will now never go there (due to the backstage building - costume? and the projection booth/show control) - it leaves quite a big gap in the area and has always felt like something was missing.

fradz

Yeah this plan always intrigued me because the show buildings for the other ones looked too big to go in that space. A shame a ride/show building will now never go there (due to the backstage building - costume? and the projection booth/show control) - it leaves quite a big gap in the area and has always felt like something was missing.
I've seen calculations/drawings, it barely fits with 2 theaters there

remy62

There is a good chance of learning more towards the end of August/ beginning of September thanks to the public inquiry (a compulsory administrative procedure in France for large projects).
I say "There is a good chance" because we do not yet know if this "mystery" attraction behind the TOT is part of the administrative scope of the extension.
Otherwise during the D23 expos. But personally, I don’t think so. They will mostly talk about the land Marvel.

Robbiem

Personally, I'd take inspiration from Tokyo DisneySea's version of Soarin', and adapt it to Discoveryland to replace Star Tours at some point - Soarin' Around the World in 80 Days!

This is a great idea. You could then add a version of flight of passage in an avatar land expansion to the studios

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom