Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Unless my eyes are fooling me, it looks like they may be getting the addition of Alien Swirling Saucers
Looking at the Marvel area, it look like Armageddon, Lights Motors Action and RocknRollercoaster are going away. Maybe RNRC and Armageddon are being rethemed?

Yes to AlSwSa. RnRC is being rethemed to Iron Man. Don't know about Arm and LMA.

smile

peep

I'm absolutely thrilled by this news, felt like it came out of nowhere. I loved that they teased us with the New York hotel Marvel re-theme. Then a new lake show in the Village and then just went, oh yeah, here's 2 BILLION euros for some things.

Love that Armageddon, tram tour and Motors action are finally being spited. Sounds like Stitch Live! and Disney Junior live will be spited too as well as most of Hollywood Boulevard (Towers theming).

Very excited to see what are planned for all the Marvel bits, hoping there's some unique Paris attractions in there and it's not all clones of other things (although it looks like the massive HK Avengers ride is going in the back there).

Star Wars Galaxy Edge only looks like one of the two attractions which is interesting, maybe leaving space for future additions?

Frozen area should go down well, quite interested to see what they have planned.

The lake! Hopefully the show they hinted at isn't boring World of Color.

Phroobar

So they have Star Tours at DLP and then Ironman in the other park. Do they also need the Falcon in the same park? Sounds like too many screen based flight simulators in the same park. What's next Pandora's Flight of Passage?

P_Radden

sadfasdfsd.png

Canal to backstage show-barge or water pageant storage? Humm... If so the promenade could feature a drawbridge similar to the one is WS..

jaxonp

So they have Star Tours at DLP and then Ironman in the other park. Do they also need the Falcon in the same park? Sounds like too many screen based flight simulators in the same park. What's next Pandora's Flight of Passage?

Iron Man is at HKDL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom