Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

J4546

there version of pyms looks pretty crazy

Attachments

• E2JggjuXsAQfjyx.jpg
    E2JggjuXsAQfjyx.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 158

J4546

Hopefully they can move all that backstage easily when they get to a point of thinking about expanding the park to that area

LondonTom

An adapted outdoor show? Remember it was a day away from hosting Jungle Book Jive 2.0 last year.
Yeah that would be my guest, plus DLP's talent really is in shows /entertainment (its kind of had to be). There is a lot of potential just to hold one of the Hub shows for now too? My vote is to bring back Pirates and Princesses (they still have the float, and I guess you don't really a need a 2nd Frozen show in the park)

J4546

I think they should have demolished and rebuilt the stage show area to the right side of the new lake, where the backstage building is going to be built. That way they couldve built out a really fantastic massive set with easy backstage access and made it really epic in scale. Maybe even themed the seating to a massive ancient greek ampitheater or something...Also the show wouldnt be tied to any specific IP like it is now in Avengers land. They could have any show they wanted in it, and with such a massive backstage parking area behind it they could prob create multiple sets for different shows throughout the day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom