Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
I was under the impression a certain Prince, not DLP themselves, paid for the Grand Celebration.
Considering that TWDC was in the process of acquiring DLP that year (they started in February, I believe, and officially acquired Euro Disney SCA in June), I wouldn't be surprised if they opened up the Disney bank vault for Paris' Grand Celebration as a gesture of goodwill to everyone in the resort.

G.L.A.D.I.O

Considering that TWDC was in the process of acquiring DLP that year (they started in February, I believe, and officially acquired Euro Disney SCA in June), I wouldn't be surprised if they opened up the Disney bank vault for Paris' Grand Celebration as a gesture of goodwill to everyone in the resort.
You're a funny guy 😂😅

I reassure you it was all thanks to the "Prince".
This acquisition didn't change anything at all.
DLP pays royalties to avoid taxes in France and to feed directly mummy WDC at home while promoting new Disney movies in theaters.

The only gifts from the WDC were cupcakes for cast members, litteraly😅

IMDREW

Anyone know if that Phantom Manor Nightmare Before Christmas overlay rumor was true??

I havent heard of it since that one photo and was just curious.

Jordan dby

Still no obvious progress on the frozen land or lake at WDS. I'm fine with this if it's just a delay due to covid and temporary financial curbacks, would love to know Disney's intention at the moment. I hope we don't see the whole area ditched with just a disjointed Cars your add on.

I don't want to give them ideas but they could just let the rubbish pile up by the side of the lake and call it a Wall-E themed land

wdrive

wonder what will happen with this Lion King land. Personally I would be very happy. More than enough Star Wars everywhere

I’d rather something else as a Lion King land is just another step towards another Disneyland park.

I mean we’re almost getting there anyway with Frozen - Fantasyland, Marvel - Discoveryland/Tomorrowland. I’d rather something different than another Adventureland.

Stevie Amsterdam

I’d rather something else as a Lion King land is just another step towards another Disneyland park.

I mean we’re almost getting there anyway with Frozen - Fantasyland, Marvel - Discoveryland/Tomorrowland. I’d rather something different than another Adventureland.
I could see people thinking Frozen is something that belongs in Fantasyland, but no way Marvel can be compared to Paris' Discoveryland.

J4546

I think Frozen should have a big presence in the park as its one of the most successfull disney princess films ever. I kinda wish theyd expand on that idea and make it bigger with more than 1 ride. Id rather have 2 large themed areas around the lake with multiple rides than 3 smaller areas each with 1 ride.

IMDREW

So I’d take a total redesign of the existing park (esp the entrance) instead of SWGE. Make the park a place you actually wanna spend time in. Like Buena Vista Street or the original 20s mainstreet design. I think the park would benefit much more from that than another miniland.

BUT, how is that large lake gonna work with only FEA on the otherside and nothing else around it?

Robbiem

I'd be fine if they just teared down the 3D movie theater in Discoveryland and used that space and the former Pizza Planet buffet for Rise of the Resistance and chose some other ride for the Studios.
If it was planned right you could make a nice star wars mini land in this area If you used some of the backstage area beyond the berm and maybe reconfigure the entrance to star tours. In the studio park you could have an indoor avatar land (like Tokyo’s mermaid lagoon), toontown or maybe something like monsters inc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom