Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
We've only just booked our trip for the end of July and already i don't think it's going to happen. I'm holding out hope but UK lockdown is probably going to be until sometime in March. Vaccinations for most isn't until the autumn.

Maybe 2022 wouldn't be the worst thing ever. DLP with Marvel hotel and Avengers Campus opening. Maybe see if there's a European cruise to make it a full holiday too.
We are definitely staying at Hotel New York. It looks awesome.

TiggerDad

Advertisement
I spent a full day at the Louvre.
Too long:

Miru

I don’t feel like this revamp will do much of anything, really. In the end, what’s being added are just a horde of clones of things you can find in their other fully-owned parks, many of which are unspectacular to begin with; without anything new or unique. It’s most unique items in the past have been shuttered (CineMagique) or cloned (Ratatouille). It will be strange seeing a FEA that was never Malestrom before, however. Ultimately, this will erode the unappealing original theming, but not construct a solid new identity for the park. The days of DCA 2.0 are long gone...

Last edited:

Disneylover152

I don’t feel like this revamp will do much of anything, really. In the end, what’s being added are just a horde of clones of things you can find in their other fully-owned parks, many of which are unspectacular to begin with; without anything new or unique. It’s most unique items in the past have been shuttered (CineMagique) or cloned (Ratatouille). It will be strange seeing a FEA that was never Malestrom before, however. Ultimately, this will erode the unappealing original theming, but not construct a solid new identity for the park. The days of DCA 2.0 are long gone...
Exactly. It may be adding some expensive and high tech new rides, but it's not taking a DCA 2.0 approach to give the park a new identity. It's still gonna have the boring and concrete Production Courtyard, keep the behind the scenes theme of the Front Lot & Studio One, and have the mish-mosh of random IPs in the form of carnival rides in Toon Studio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom