Trains Ahead! (3/21 min update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvorlando

Immature ex WDW CM's with a grudge... sometimes, you just have to laugh at the sorry, pitiful, little souls and walk away.

I'm just sayin'.

wdwishes2005

Glasgow said:
Freedom is a double edged sword. You never heard the word 'crap' on the tv in the 50s -- then it became acceptable over time. If someone had the F word on their shirt (spelled correctly) it may seem inacceptable now but in 10 years, who knows. Eventually everything will be acceptable and it'll be anarchy.

Until then, someone please pass me a Dole Whip. I'm dyin ovah here
Anyone remember what happened to Rome? They were just like a mirror of us 2000 years ago.... Oh well, I've got my gas mask and bunker ready. Well, not the bunker but I have a plan.

SarahBella82

mousermerf said:
Ok, I admit it, I was like "AHH!!! We're all gonna die a horrible magnetic death! This is what we get for screwing with physics and electromechanics! Darn you, polarity!!"

But your whole life didn't flash before your eyes...? Interesting... :)

WDWfan2209

About this thing...

If I were to wear a green jacket that has the silhouette of the letters , but the FC were backwards... would I be forced to remove the jacket? I wear the jacket to school all the time and teachers ask me, at the most, if my jacket is inside out due to the design. Occasionally I'll be asked what means... and I tell them, French Connection United Kingdom. I find it somewhat rediculous for people to remove the tshirts/turn them inside out. I spend close to $100 a shirt there, and the jacket cost close to $200... I don't find it tasteless at all, nor am I trying to "send a message." I'm merely wearing a hip clothing line that is quality and chic. Is that wrong?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
mousermerf said:
It's raining in West Central FL, meaning in a few hours it should be at WDW, if not already. Bring a jacket :)
thanking you!

GothMickey

WDWfan2209 said:
About this thing...

If I were to wear a green jacket that has the silhouette of the letters , but the FC were backwards... would I be forced to remove the jacket? I wear the jacket to school all the time and teachers ask me, at the most, if my jacket is inside out due to the design. Occasionally I'll be asked what means... and I tell them, French Connection United Kingdom. I find it somewhat rediculous for people to remove the tshirts/turn them inside out. I spend close to $100 a shirt there, and the jacket cost close to $200... I don't find it tasteless at all, nor am I trying to "send a message." I'm merely wearing a hip clothing line that is quality and chic. Is that wrong?

It is wrong if the slogan on the front or back of the shirt is tasteless and objectionable...

WDWfan2209

How is tasteless? If people can't get past the fact that its an acronym that resembles a bad word then that is their problem. is a highly praised- high fashion brand. As stated earlier by someone else, Abercrombie has worse tshirts and such that aren't acronyms and actually stand for something preverted. That is tasteless. is merely an acronym that is the title of a clothing company. So even though I'm the top of my class, I'm suddenly tasteless for wearing expensive clothing with a fun acronym for the name?

Lee

Adventurer
luvorlando said:
Immature ex WDW CM's with a grudge... sometimes, you just have to laugh at the sorry, pitiful, little souls and walk away.

I'm just sayin'.

So...you got a beef with a certain someone, eh?
Why not just come out and say what you think instead of lurking around and slipping little comments like that into discussions?

I'm just sayin'.:rolleyes:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Hi Lee... you and I need to get together for cervezas at some time or another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom