Traditions, Your last One.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I watch the 3 O'clock parade sitting across from the train station eating popcorn before heading off to the airport.

I also do Magic Kingdom the first and last days, and eat at Royal Table for dinner the first day, and dinner the next to last day.

Colugino

Even if it is just to walk on Main Street, Magic Kingdom has to be the last place I visit before I leave (that is other than my hotel the next morning to catch my flight home).

dixiegirl

Ok,well I've asked if you had a tradition when you arrive at WDW,but do you have one before leaving the world. In our last two visits at riverside,both times in Parterre Place,when wheeling our suitcases over the bridge at sassagoula river we stop and each of us closes our eyes,and toss our dimes into the river whilst making a wish.We never reveal what we wished for.:sohappy:
And does'nt that feel so sad? Just as sad as when you open your door at the resort and see that dam Magical Express envelope waiting for you, UGGG U do not like that!! Day we leave we always manage to go see Mickey one last time before we go our girls give him big hugs , get one last pic and tell him we'll see him next year...That and that one last look down Mainstreet...Oh so Depressing!!!! GOd I don't even want to think about that!!! I have 53 more days to go, I'm looking forward to this trip more than any other, new thingst too see, new places to go and eat, Big surprises for our girls!!! Yeah good times a coming!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom