Traditions, Your last One.

mets7

As I leave the MK for the last time I always stop just before going under the train station. Turn around and stare down main street at the castle and take it all in one last time. Then on the way to the bus stop do the same thing and take in the train station and just savor the moment. This year will be especially hard because I know when I leave this fall I don't know when I will return. My wife has had enough Disney for awhile. I guess 4 trips in 6 years is just too much for some people. :(

etpinge

We usually try to cram in too much on the last day either at DTD or MK. We leave the site, wait for a bus that never seems to come, check the phones all the way back to the resort and make it "just in time" for the Magical Express.

One year we missed it completely - though we would have to stay (oh shucks) but lucky for us, transportation got us a taxi (both :) and :( )

Pooh Lover

The last thing I do before I leave is to pick up the phone in our hotel room and book our next trip, hopefully with free dining!

Todd H

Sleep late, get up and eat breakfast at the food court, cash in unused dining plan snacks for snacks for the drive home, pack up, and hit the road.

ddbowdoin

since our last two trips we've stayed at BC... we end our stay in Epcot, specifically a final ride on SSE.

It really sucks... PERIOD.

the DME ride home is just misery for us, as is our room charge at the end of the trip

tink27

On our very last night I make sure we go to magic kingdom to have a walk round, go on a few rides, watch the parade and my favourite is to watch wishes(makes me cry every time I hear the start up) and then on the last day before we fly is downtown Disney to buy as much little Disney bits and bobs as I can and then play mini golf at fantasia, this happens every time and even though I know I'll be going back I still cry most of my 9 hour flight home :( 152 days and I'll be on my way back to the world and i cannot wait :)

The last day always ends with Illuminations for us. It doesn't matter which park we visited during the day (we try to hit our favorites at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot usually) we end it with Illuminations and then a 4 hour drive to my mom's house in Florida for the rest of the vacation. It ends up being a late night, but well worth it!

Lucky

We usually try to cram in too much on the last day either at DTD or MK. We leave the site, wait for a bus that never seems to come, check the phones all the way back to the resort and make it "just in time" for the Magical Express.

We do that too - trying to cram in too much, usually at MK. We never get on the ME bus we're scheduled for. Always the next one. Haven't missed a flight yet.

MattC

We always makes The Great Movie Ride our last stop. I love movies and several of the movie scenes shown through the ride are of my favorite movies. So I find it a good end of the day experience.

Sweet Melissa

Our plan for the last day mostly consists of not having a plan. We check out, check our luggage, play "bus roulette", wander around wherever for a little while, have lunch, then eventually make our way back to our hotel and await DME.

WDWisAMAZING22

Before we leave, we make sure everything is packed, do some last minute shopping at the hotel gift shop and then head off to wait for the Magical Express. Last August when I stayed at the Beach Club I walked around the hotel and recorded it for memories the night before we left. So fun!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom