Traditional WDW Purchases each visit

Kirk88

I'm a hat and T-shirt guy. One or both of these will go home with me every trip. For the kids (and I have fun with it) it's the souvenier smashed pennies!

enchanted_belle

Belle and Jasmine pins. I started collecting the Jasmine ones back in 1999, while the Belle started on my last trip in 2008... I make sure that I add at least 3 or 4 to the collection each trip.

jlmct52

For each trip, one of my biggest headaches is budgeting for all of the items I know I will purchase each visit to WaltDisneyWorld! LOL

My wish list always includes:

Refillable mug and any WaltDisneyWorld DVD’s which are new or I don’t already have.

New WaltDisneyWorld (with the current year inscribed, if available) coffee cup, travel mug, Christmas ornaments, T-shirts, cap and photo albums.

Matt and Kelly

For me I always pick up a new coffee mug, usually a hat or shirt and definitely some new Christmas ornaments. Those are usually the staples for any Disney trip, WDW or DL.

blueboxdoctor

Two items we've always gotten are Christmas ornaments that they custom put the year on, and I've always gotten a tiki bird each trip (I think I finally have one of each size and color).

mickey2008.1

Ornament and shot glasses with the year on them. And my favorite, one of the collectible watches they have on sale when you spend a certain omount of $$$$.

Tink28

Always buy a Christmas ornament or two
Fridge magnets (last time I bought 12)
Antenna toppers, I plan to change them on my car with the seasons etc but tend to forget!
Mickey Gummies - I love them
and something for my kitchen

Usually pack an extra bag coming back to the UK so I guess I usually buy a lot more stuff than I have listed! Oops!

JillC LI

Every year, there are certain purchases we absolutely must make to mark our trip. Anyone else do this?
Our purchases are:

Beach towels from Typhoon Lagoon
Cook book from Epcot during Food and WineChristmas Ornaments
Add ons for our Monorail set
Wine glass / beer mug with Epcot FW dated logo

I have a Disney cookbook, but are you telling me that there is a special cookbook for F&W recipes? If there is, I must have it!

tink65

New coffee mug
Dated photo album
Christmas ornament
Refridgerator magnet (especially love the ones that hold a picture)

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
I have a Disney cookbook, but are you telling me that there is a special cookbook for F&W recipes? If there is, I must have it!

Each year they have a cookbook (some food and wine recipes, some were the disney cookbook of that particular time) they're normally for sale all over Epcot .. sometimes the kiosks, or the stores :)

jjharvpro

-Usually get a plush(have a collection)
-Recently started on pins

Not purchases -- I always get the park maps, times guides, and..oddly the receipts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom