Trading Spaces.

FanofDinsey1981

Original Poster
I love Trading Spaces. Who else does? and Who are your favorite designers?

I love page, she is great as the host.

I love Ty, he is so cute and funny. and Amy rocks.

and I think Frank and Genevive are my favorite designers. Frank for his "I will paint everything and make is one of a kind" and Genevive for her industrial look.

and those from England, I know it was based on a show over there, how is that show in comparison?

horray for trading spaces!

AliciaLuvzDizne

I Just Finnished Watching It!!

Ok Im addicted...
I LOVE TY
and i DONT like doug or hildie... sometimes their designs come out okay, but they arent very nice people to the couple they are working with.

My Favorite designers would have to be Frank and Gen, and ummm the red hair'd chick who is having a baby but i cant freaking remember her name ahhhh!!
And i like paige over alex definately.

I went to HS with a girl who looks identical to Amy its kinda freaky

anyways
woohoo for trading spaces!!

aim

Wow! You read my mind! I was about to post something about Trading Spaces! :) I LOVE that show! I watch it all the time! Ty is SOOOOOOOO hot too!! :p I'm watching "While You Were Out" right now. It's ok, but it's not Trading Spaces! My fave designers....well I like em all! Hildi can be a lil much!! But Vern is kool! Amy's pretty kool too! It's gotta be the best show!

kaos

OK. I have to admit, I am an ametuer decorator. I did an office for my mom, I did my new room, and even did someo other rooms of my parents house. All I can say is this show rocks. I catch it from time to time when I'm flipping, but if I see it, the remote goes down, and then I don't want it to end. Ever since I saw the window bench being built, I've been hooked.

Just so I know, when is it on? I always seem to be flipping through, so I never really know when it is on exactly.

I love this show as well! but vern is my favorite(did you know his last name was Yip?!)! at least nobody cries when theyve seen what he's done. I like frank a lot (is he gay?). But I really only liked one thing that genevieve made. the rest is crap to me. did you see where she made the childrens castle??? HIDEOUS!! looked like it cost about $50. Oh Alicia... youre talking about Laurie. I think she's kinda hot. When Ty and doug are together... theyre pretty funny. I love it when the steal stuff too.HAH! anyways I'm rambling. bye.

P.S. Everyone seems to love ty here (except me... I just think hes cool you know... because I'm a guy... and I'm heterosexual). But I found a hot pic of him(not really.. I had a pic of him shirtless.. but it had something obscene going on down under his pants).. here you go ladies!

Attachments

• mischevious with a saw.jpg
    mischevious with a saw.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 102

CmdrTostada

Ok, Ill admit I watch this show too. Actually fridge frank is not gay. On the website it says he lives with his wife. But I liked alex better than I like paige. I think Doug is the coolest.

Just like you fridge I think ty is cool but I dont like because im a guy and heterosexual. Does anyone know why they got rid of Alex?

Cool Kaos man! I think new episodes are saturdays at 8 but I'm pretty sure theyre doing reruns now... summer and all. they also came on at 5 sometimes I thought

CmdrTostada

Originally posted by kaos
OK.. so it is ok for a guy to like this show then. Phew.

Load off my mind.

Just like you Kaos, I wasnt sure either. I was gonna post a lot earlier, but I was like no. So when I saw your post and Fridge's I decided to post.

OldKeyWest24

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love trading spaces! it's sucha awsome show! Ty is adorible! and my fav designers are Gen and Vern. Im soo glad the got rid of Dez..whata nut!

Susan

aim

you know, there for awhile, i thought frank was gay too. but he said something about his wife the other day on a rerun! it was the one where he painted a little mural of the people's daughter audrie (spell?). haha, i'm pretty sure it's the episode where hildi painted the walls black then put that wood on it. :eek:

aim

yeah, i was...but it's not too interesting. i wanna see vern!! i haven't seen on e w/him on it forever! :(

OldKeyWest24

im watching it right now. I thought Frank was gay too. maybe his "wife" is code for "lifepartner", I dunno. Gen and Ty are on, its soo cute how the flirt!

Susan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom