Trading Spaces Home Free

matrod13

Original Poster
I was watching TS Home Free last night and the yellow finalist couple who lost, Vilma and..., (who was really funny) were said to work "in a theme park". Does anyone know if they work at WDW and what they do? just curious...:)

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by tigsmom
I read an interview with them in the Orlando Sentinal the other day that said they worked for WDW.
The guy who won works in "animatronics in the Orlando area"; wonder where that could be? :lookaroun

They showed him at work on yesterdays episode. He was working around Dino's but they looked like they were right out of Jurassic Park. I'm going to assume he worked in Universal.

zabeans

A couple of my friends said they saw Paige and crew in front of the house they were doing a couple of days ago. Somewhere downtown I believe. They were coaching the people on how to act and things like that. :) (so much for "Life Unscripted" eh?)

I live down the street in Ocoee from the couple who won. We knew before everyone else did when they moved on to the next round because the trucks would show up at their house to film the next episode.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by zabeans
(so much for "Life Unscripted" eh?)

There is NOTHING "Unscripted" about that show. They have contract painters, contract people they fly in do to the sewing ...etc... the list goes on...

I only like Frank from that show... otherwise I wouldnt watch it. :lol:

And I am glad the blue team won!!! :sohappy:

The yellow team (especially the wife) were really getting on my nerves, and were beyond annoying. :lol:

Disnycrazy

Does anyone know where they were the night they did the final announcement on who won? It looked like somewhere in the Dowtown Orlando area to me?? I was just wondering. On another note all of the competitors lived in the Orlando area. I think that is really cool. I am so glad the blue team won the yellow team was way annoying.

I think the finale was in front of lake eoloa downtown. BTW i saw paige davis and her husband when i was working when they first starting taping the competition!! they rode a-side space mtn :eek:)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
(prepare for the thread to explode if there are any diehard wrestling fans)

yeh, that show is as unscripted as a WWE wrestling program. but i guess it could be one of those strange things that since it is SO scripted.................... does it cancel out and it unscripted???

the old tree in forest make sound problem huh..............

David

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
They showed him at work on yesterdays episode. He was working around Dino's but they looked like they were right out of Jurassic Park. I'm going to assume he worked in Universal.

That's what I thought too. He was very talented, but did not have the "look" of a Disney CM with the hair style and sideburns.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by David
That's what I thought too. He was very talented, but did not have the "look" of a Disney CM with the hair style and sideburns.

But do we know what the mechanics and engineers look like really? There are the on stage looks and the off stage looks.

Well if you look carefully behind the dinosaur he is working on you can see two birds that look STRIKINGLY like the birds before the drop on Splash Mountain. Besides, both Universal and Disney hire outside companies to work on what their Imagineers or whatnot think up

WDWfan2209

Thats what caught my eye showing the guy who worked in animatronics, those birds, i've ridden splash mountain enough times to know that those are the birds that are talking before the final drop. I was like o my god, thos are the birds! lol i'm a die hard disney fan, what can you do?:D

Coree

Originally posted by matrod13
I was watching TS Home Free last night and the yellow finalist couple who lost, Vilma and..., (who was really funny) were said to work "in a theme park". Does anyone know if they work at WDW and what they do? just curious...:)

I know that Vilma works at the Disney-MGM Studios. I don't know about Angel though.

Maria

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
But do we know what the mechanics and engineers look like really? There are the on stage looks and the off stage looks.

I was under the impression that the look rules applied to everyone but Imagineers.

speck76

I thought I had read last year that Disney lightened up their rules for some if not all CMs. I don't work for the mouse, so I am not sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom