Toy StoryMania FP at DHS

calavis

Original Poster
We're going to WDW in June and will be going one day to DHS around 1 pm (not an EMH day). Is this too late to get a FP for TSM? Would the FPs be available then? Tour Plans Inc. seems to suggest that they might be gone by that time.

Any input is welcome.:lookaroun

Master Gracey 5

When I went last fall I showed up around the same time and the FP finished just before I got to the ride, so it is very possible that this is the case. I went on a weekend though, so maybe you'll be better off on a weekday.

cinderellafan6

Yea they go pretty fast considering that this is still a new ride to DHS and everyone wants to ride it. Everytime I go the DHS its in the afternoon and fp's are always gone already.:zipit:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'd say it's possible, but the line for the FPs could be long, and the return time might not be until near to park closing time....

WDW_Emily

most likely they will be gone. I was there last week and rode TSMM around 10ish and the fastpasses they were giving out were for people to return between 7:30-8:30

RAXIP

Having worked across from TSMM, I'm gonna say not a chance in h3ll will there be any FastPasses at 1pm. They are typically all gone before noon.

rsoxguy

The last I went to DHS we went to the Fastpass line at TSMM immediately after we walked through the gate at opening. The line just to get a Fastpass was twenty minutes long. I can not imagine the Fastpasses lasting until 1p.m.

If you have parkhopper tickets, go over there early and get a FP for everyone (will need their key), meet back up with your party and continue your plan.

Don't worry about the return time window. Disney policy is to accept them any time that same day, but at least you will get a chance to ride it.

But with my trip coming up in August, I've been watching posted wait times, and they're always gone by 10-10:30.

Another tip: If you decide to go at opening, ride the ride first, then get a fast pass. It'll actually be quicker.

Figment632

We're going to WDW in June and will be going one day to DHS around 1 pm (not an EMH day). Is this too late to get a FP for TSM? Would the FPs be available then? Tour Plans Inc. seems to suggest that they might be gone by that time.

Any input is welcome.:lookaroun

They will be gone by 9:30 A.M. or 10 at the latest.

joanna71985

If you have parkhopper tickets, go over there early and get a FP for everyone (will need their key), meet back up with your party and continue your plan.

I hope you mean with the whole party in the park (if you try to get FPs with other tickets, without the people in the park, the machines will not distribute FPs).

They will be gone by 9:30 A.M. or 10 at the latest.

I don't know about that early. But on average, FPs run out around 1 pm or so (the earliest I've ever had them run out on a non-holiday day was around 11:30am).

MouseDreaming

During Spring Break 2009, my daughter and I got up early and took everyone's passes over to TSMM and were able to get FP's for everyone. (That day they wewre gone by 10AM.) Has there been a policy change:shrug:?
This past spring break at 10AM, we were able to get FP's for 3:30 return. But, in general, I would say expect them to be gone well before noon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom