Toy StoryMania FP at DHS

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
During Spring Break 2009, my daughter and I got up early and took everyone's passes over to TSMM and were able to get FP's for everyone. (That day they wewre gone by 10AM.) Has there been a policy change:shrug:?
This past spring break at 10AM, we were able to get FP's for 3:30 return. But, in general, I would say expect them to be gone well before noon.
It mostly depends on how many people get fast passes. There are a finite number of fast passes given out per day. Once they hand out that number you can no longer get fast passes. When the park hours are longer more fast passes are given out but the biggest factor in when they run out is simply how many people get them.

glee

We're going to WDW in June and will be going one day to DHS around 1 pm (not an EMH day). Is this too late to get a FP for TSM? Would the FPs be available then? Tour Plans Inc. seems to suggest that they might be gone by that time.

Any input is welcome.:lookaroun

On the bright side Whats the worst that can happen? You turn up and they are gone so you have to wait in line. :)

Ive been once when they are a few but they are really late and are practically just about to end. :animwink:

m&mmom

When we went in late August 2008, we were at DHS for EMH in the am and as soon as the gates opened, my husband and son ran to get FP (along with hundreds of others). they were gone within 20 minutes for the day. I will say that the quewe has lots of cool things to look at and if your going in June, a little extra time in the air conditioning doesn't hurt. ;)

joanna71985

During Spring Break 2009, my daughter and I got up early and took everyone's passes over to TSMM and were able to get FP's for everyone. (That day they wewre gone by 10AM.) Has there been a policy change:shrug:?
This past spring break at 10AM, we were able to get FP's for 3:30 return. But, in general, I would say expect them to be gone well before noon.

I don't know how that happened. The only thing I can think of is something happened with the turnstyles. But technically if everyone is not in the park, the FP machines won't read the tickets and give out FPs

I'm not sure either way, but I've had it work for me. I'm going to assume it's Disney Magic since I was the master ticket holder.

I don't know how that happened. The only thing I can think of is something happened with the turnstyles. But technically if everyone is not in the park, the FP machines won't read the tickets and give out FPs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom