Toy Story Midway Mania Scores!

tslrocks

Original Poster
What is your highest score,if you have ridden it! I rode it twice and my highest is -110,000! What are your highest scores?

FearIV

280,000 for me... probably would have had the monthly high score if the ride would have been open on May 21st. So hopefully I'll have 350,000 by the end of this week.

KevinPage

see my avatar! But I am expecting to top that tomorrow!

So would it be be safe to assume the ride will be open today and/or tomorrow?
My sole reason for humping out to DHS would be to check this out. My 4 yr old ain't getting on ToT or RnRC. :D

djkidkaz

Another tip I found is that during one of the scenes if you hit the sun or rain cloud of all its balloons, it changes the scene and a bunch of balloons fall from the sky.

My best score was 180,100

FearIV

That's only half the trick actually... but you almost need two people that know what there doing to open up the 2,000 point balloons.

The only way to get a good 300,000 point game is in the ring toss... I can now get 110,000 in the ring toss game alone.

Another tip I found is that during one of the scenes if you hit the sun or rain cloud of all its balloons, it changes the scene and a bunch of balloons fall from the sky.

My best score was 180,100

djkidkaz

Me and my bro actually did the sun and the storm almost at the same time and noticed that the screen flooded with more balloons or something. Im assuming thats what your referring too? :shrug:

FearIV

Yeah.. almost every trick for every game requires the teamwork of each member in the car. If you take down one cloud.. it only rains 500 balloons for each. If you work together with the person next to you and clear both the clouds the same time it rains 2,000 point balloons instead... Take the army man game for example... both people have to hit the 2,000 point plates that pop over the mountain side and it activates a sort of bonus mode.. youll immediatly see 4 2,000 point plates pop up instead of one. Then a tank will begin shooting 2,000 point plates at you also. The ring toss trick can be done with one person.... both its much easier with 2 people. The western shooting gallery might be able to be done with one person... but i havent done it without help yet.

I3olTz

248,400 (2nd try) i was close to saturdays top 3, lowest was 256,000, great ride, not worth 80 min wait :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom