Toy Story Midway Mania Scores!

Jerm

made it to 218,000, maybe I should google some ring toss attack secrets

I wont give away the full secert, but if you notice the lights under the 9 or so little green men that pop up in the center of the screen. The lights change from red to green the more of them you get. You want it to go full green for the extra for that screen.

Pseybert

Just got what I think is the highest score ever on this game:

n193600086_30289495_8802.jpg

Visit my strategy guide:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=314883

FearIV

nah... 336,000 is the highest legit score i know of... but your close. I'm assuming 336,000 was the highest of the month still after the glitch happened and they reset the scores early...

djkidkaz

The one downfall to this game is that when you ride with someone who doesn't know what their doing, you score higher, because you can go for your 2000 point targets and theirs. When you play with someone who knows about all the little tricks and high point targets, your score will be lower because you are splitting them between both of you. Thats the one thing I don't like.

casualrdt

Great ride.... even a better game then I thought! it closed for about 2 hours this morning and the wait at 4PM was 200mins!! Overall a great addition to the Studios!

34% 128,000

stevieg639

Loved the ride, my Highest 156,500 and I have been on it 6 times. I am so happy with the ride, as long as they remove fastpasses from the ride, it would make things move so much easier and then we can loose those 200 min. waits.

Pseybert

The one downfall to this game is that when you ride with someone who doesn't know what their doing, you score higher, because you can go for your 2000 point targets and theirs. When you play with someone who knows about all the little tricks and high point targets, your score will be lower because you are splitting them between both of you. Thats the one thing I don't like.

Unfortunately, you have no idea what you're talking about. If you play with someone who doesn't know what they're doing, it's hard to break 220k.

WDWmom64055

We didn't know about the teamwork issue until my older ds rode with an older man who was a single rider. The guy didn't aim...he just let it rip like a madman. My son ended up doubling his previous score, mostly because the guy was opening up the screens with higher point values.

Sigh.

A question...did anyone else have the experience of everyone being in the FP/single rider line? We saw maybe 2 families try to walk on. We were there this Monday...picked up our first FP at around 10 am...with a return of 1:30. Got our second at that point...for 7:30 pm! I guess this is one ride that you need to hit during EMH if you want to get in more than two rides in a day!

epcot85

I've ridden it once and my first ever score was 201,000 and some change, I think i got the score by only throwing the rings at the 5000 point little green alien in the upper left corner in the alien game, just kept throwing rings on it. My accuracy was 34%

redkoala245

I can't wait to go on TSM. When I was there in February they were still working on it but the building was already finished. Now I have to wait for next February. I hope it's great :D

Captain Hank

I just got back from my first time on TSM. 130,500, and I saw Warwick Davis get off the ride while I was on the Single Rider bridge. Fantastic ride, and the first of what is sure to be many times on it.

BikerJim

I've been getting into the 190's alot lately, but can't make the jump to 200K. Also, is anyone else getting a callus on their shooting fingers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom