Toy Story Mania

thewhitequeen

Original Poster
Is it closing for a renovation in August? I heard a rumor but the Disney website is not showing it (only Small World).

Anyone know?

BrerFrog

I am not sure when it will go down, but it is shortly after the release of TS3. They are doing it so they can add a TS3 themed mini-game. Based on the ride's technology, I would say it won't take very long to do that.

joanna71985

I am not sure when it will go down, but it is shortly after the release of TS3. They are doing it so they can add a TS3 themed mini-game. Based on the ride's technology, I would say it won't take very long to do that.

I heard it had something to do with TS3. So, maybe adding a character or two from the new movie, maybe?

danna

That's been done already

Huh I heard it was to install Air Gates on the Exit side?

Correct

RAXIP

The current downtime for TSMM is scheduled for 8/16-8/28. Of course this is subject to change. TSMM was originally schedule for a short refurb in April but it was canceled.

toolsnspools

They keep mosquitos and other small flying animals that don't meet the heigth requirement from taking free rides. :D

Actually, they open and close using air pressure. Think of the gates right before you get on EE or RnRC.

jennc2001

They keep mosquitos and other small flying animals that don't meet the heigth requirement from taking free rides. :D

Actually, they open and close using air pressure. Think of the gates right before you get on EE or RnRC.

oh ok...thanks! why did they want to put them in? too much madness on TSMM! hehe :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom