Toy Story Mania Passholder Preview!

angelfaerie52

Original Poster
Yay, it is officially May 10-12, from 9 am to 7 pm. I just got an e-mail from disney about it and hope that it hasn't been posted... i can post the text of the e-mail if anyone likes.

Webhead

Be among the first to experience Toy Story Mania!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios™

Saturday, May 10 through Monday, May 12
9 am to 7 pm
Because you’re a valued Passholder, you’re invited to step right up and compete in an interactive “Toy Story” adventure like no other. It’s Toy Story Mania!—a brand-new attraction inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story” films—and you’ll experience it before the general public does after it opens in late May.

It’s never the same experience twice!
Grab some 3-D glasses before boarding your ride vehicle and zipping off into a world of immersive, midway-style games hosted by favorite characters like Woody, Buzz, Rex and Hamm.

Use your spring-action shooter to launch virtual darts at balloons, rings at aliens, eggs at barnyard targets and beyond. Some targets even trigger fun surprises. From expert to beginner, everyone’s a winner!

To be admitted to the sneak preview, please present your valid
Walt Disney World Annual Pass and photo ID.

Visit disneyworld.com/passholder for up-to-date information,
and check out toystorymania.com, the fun-filled Toy Story Mania! website.

Dates and availability subject to change without notice. Thank you in advance for your patience should this attraction experience any downtimes during this preview period.

Mr.EPCOT

That's excellent, this is in line with the rumor that Cast Previews begin April 25th, with soft openings around that same timeframe, passholder previews May 10th-12th, and the grand opening on May 20th.

lawyergirl77

I'll be there during the last 7 days of April... Here's hoping they do some soft openings as of April 25th. I'm pretty bummed that we'll be missing the preview. :(

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
oh, well! I was lucky to have one of my trips coincide with the AP preview of Finding Nemo ride (and that one ride was enough to convince me I didn't need to go back). :p Maybe I'll get lucky and encounter the opportunity to check out a soft opening of Toy Story Midway Mania...;)

hemloc

It still irritates me to no end that I am a Premium Annual Passholder and I have never gotten an email, ugh:fork:...

That being said, it didn't mention anything about bringing guests w/o AP's???

angelfaerie52

Original Poster
I don't think you can.... as you need to bring a photo ID AND your pass, and the e-mail does not mention guests being allowed.

Don't worry, I never get the paper Mickey Monitor... Disney really needs an e-mail address or hotline for this sort of stuff.

It still irritates me to no end that I am a Premium Annual Passholder and I have never gotten an email, ugh:fork:...

That being said, it didn't mention anything about bringing guests w/o AP's???

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'll be there the 15th-19th, any chances it will be open between the AP previews and the grand opening?
If it follows suit of other new attractions it will be in soft opening status until the grand opening. This means that it will be up and running periodically but can be closed at anytime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom