Toy Story Mania Passholder Preview!

Yay!

I just got off the phone with Disney and the confirmed that Seasonal Passholders will also be able to take part in the preview :)
Will be there the 9th to the 18th... woohoo!!!

Chape19714

It still irritates me to no end that I am a Premium Annual Passholder and I have never gotten an email, ugh:fork:...

That being said, it didn't mention anything about bringing guests w/o AP's???
No guests will be allowed based on the message recieved from WDW, only WDW AP holders.

:sohappy:Yay! We got our email yesterday and our trip is from the 6th thru the 12th. We just recently became passholders and I'm so excited that we'll be able to take advantage of this benefit. I'll be sure to have a full report whn we come back!:wave:

PeoplemoverTTA

That's excellent, this is in line with the rumor that Cast Previews begin April 25th, with soft openings around that same timeframe

I'm hoping, but not counting, on this. I just found out I'm going to Ft. Lauderdale for a job opportunity on May 6 *crosses fingers* and my mom and I are coming in on April 30 to spend a few days in WDW first (April 30th to May 4th or 5th, we haven't decided yet).

I'm starting to get pretty excited about this attraction :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What happened at the DinoRama preview?
The crowd got insanely huge, like 4th of July with free admission and free churros huge. Every square inch of Dinorama was shoulder to shoulder. It took me nearly half an hour to walk from the big yellow brontosarus to the entrance by Triceratops spin. I was just a guest there but my guess was they really did nothing to secure the area whatsoever so regular guests just kept piling in.

Chape19714

The crowd got insanely huge, like 4th of July with free admission and free churros huge. Every square inch of Dinorama was shoulder to shoulder. It took me nearly half an hour to walk from the big yellow brontosarus to the entrance by Triceratops spin. I was just a guest there but my guess was they really did nothing to secure the area whatsoever so regular guests just kept piling in.
Ya, it was a nightmare. The event started at 6:00pm, after the park closed at exactly 6:00pm. They only checked AP's at the front enterance to the park, so anyone wondering around essentially got in.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Whew, that was a nightmare! They did make up for it by sending us those nice lithos after the fact though.
That event made me stay away from the next AP preview which was M:S. I am still kicking myself for that one as from what I hear it was one of the best AP previews ever.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That event made me stay away from the next AP preview which was M:S. I am still kicking myself for that one as from what I hear it was one of the best AP previews ever.

I got to sit outside on the ground outside Seas with Nemo for a few hours in the morning on the day of AP preview because it was broken. Once the AP line got all the way back toward Innoventions they decided to at least put us in the queue of the attraction (they had everyone wait outside the plant barrier at first).

brkgnews

Hopefully the keep the walls up and check AP's and ID's there kind of like what they did with the E:E AP preview.
Amen. I did previews for both Soarin' (with construction walls still up around The Land) and Expedition Everest. Both went well, but I reallllllly liked how they did Everest.... had the entire land blockaded, so once you showed your ID that one time, you were free to wander about a bit without being re-carded (except when you got your gift, etc).

hemloc

I'm hoping, but not counting, on this. I just found out I'm going to Ft. Lauderdale for a job opportunity on May 6 *crosses fingers* and my mom and I are coming in on April 30 to spend a few days in WDW first (April 30th to May 4th or 5th, we haven't decided yet).

I'm starting to get pretty excited about this attraction :D

What part of Fort Lauderdale??? I have declared myself King of Las Olas:king:(Which is in downtown Fort Liquordale, er, Lauderdale!), btw!!

scasta86

Any word on who (if anyone) will be able to ride it on the 13th or 14th? I'm not an AP holder, but I would love to be able to catch a soft opening....

darthjohnny

Any word on who (if anyone) will be able to ride it on the 13th or 14th? I'm not an AP holder, but I would love to be able to catch a soft opening....

I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to catch it. It'll probably be like how Expedition Everest had soft openings soon after the previews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom