Toy Story Mania in NYTimes

DisneyDellsDude

Thanks for the link. So will Mr Potato Head be outside the attraction (like the parrot was for PotC), or will he be outside the loading spot (kind of like Buzz is in his ride)?

starwood

He'll be inside the attraction at DCA, but will be seeable to guests walking past the attraction. Not much is known about the one at DHS. Anyone know if that video was filmed in the DCA one or DHS one? I'm thinking DCA!

EpcotServo

Ours will be inside, theirs will be indoor/outdoor like the Queue.

Looks great! CAN'T WAIT! ever since they've announced it I've felt that this is one of the most fun ideas WDI has come up with in a long time! 'Bout time Hamm and Mr.Potato Head got their big ride!
:D

darthjohnny

Sounds awesome! :D

Another component involved the ease with which the ride could be rethemed every season.

This was in the article. What does that mean? Will they theme it out for Christmas and stuff like that?

That time lapse video was awesome. Same with our first glimpse at the Potato Head AA.

Can't wait till the summer. In what month will it open?

Probably late May to mid June, when the kiddies are out of school.

darthjohnny said:
This was in the article. What does that mean? Will they theme it out for Christmas and stuff like that?

Yeah, it means that it will change out for the holidays and whatnot. Jim Hill (I know, I know) wrote an article about the retheming a while ago, if anybody wants to check out his story.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
“Guests are pretty much no longer interested in being passive viewers,” Mr. Rasulo said."

What a completely ouch-of-touch moron. Must be why film, television, and theater are suddenly failiing and rapid decline.

Idiot.

EpcotServo

What a completely ouch-of-touch moron. Must be why film, television, and theater are suddenly failiing and rapid decline.

Idiot.

Ummm...aren't they all kind of....are? Not that I want them to, but all three have been declining in numbers....

Can't argue with the last part though.
:lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Ummm...aren't they all kind of....are? Not that I want them to, but all three have been declining in numbers....

Can't argue with the last part though.
:lol:

Theater isn't in any sort of decline, never has been, never will be. ;)

(Disclaimer: excluding depressions, dark ages, and civil wars)

jt04

“Guests are pretty much no longer interested in being passive viewers,” Mr. Rasulo said."

Idiot.

I think Jay may have been talking about theme park "guests".

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Theme park guests are people. Like soylent green is people. People are people. There is no special brand of people. Didn't the 70's teach -you- people anything?

jt04

You have heard of A Chorus Line haven't you...? Same thing, but with a plot.

Actually I never heard of it as I have never seen a stage show outside of a theme park. I just know how popular American Idol is with people. So it seems people would like to see AI: The Movie, AI:The Broadway Show, AI:The Video Game, AI:The Home Edition and AI: The Presidential Candidate :lookaroun

Oh and it looks like Jay has a big hit with Toy Story Mania, a big hit!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom