Toy Story Mania High Scores

Figment82

I'm getting better every time - after two more times today, I'm up to 143,000 as my high score. My tip is to keep shooting - don't focus so much on the high targets, but try to just hit as many as possible. You waste valuable time aiming for higher points, imo. But your arm sure gets tired fast!

spacemt09

Managed to hit somewhere around 234,000 yesterday and grace the high score board. After you get your "prize" you continue forward to the high score displays which have not been updated yet. After you park, the scores bump off and the updated list drops in. A "NEW!" graphic appears next to your score and glows, showing off to everyone on your vehicle.

To keep the "secrets" secret for now, just about every single game has a process that will allow you to rack up the points very quickly. For example, I've managed to score 70,000 on the alien ring toss alone. Unforunately for everyone, my lips are sealed...

EpcotServo

Managed to hit somewhere around 234,000 yesterday and grace the high score board. After you get your "prize" you continue forward to the high score displays which have not been updated yet. After you park, the scores bump off and the updated list drops in. A "NEW!" graphic appears next to your score and glows, showing off to everyone on your vehicle.

To keep the "secrets" secret for now, just about every single game has a process that will allow you to rack up the points very quickly. For example, I've managed to score 70,000 on the alien ring toss alone. Unforunately for everyone, my lips are sealed...

WOW! Great for you!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I also applaud you keeping the secrets from the internet.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Though I'd sure love to know.
:lol:

Figment1986

To keep the "secrets" secret for now, just about every single game has a process that will allow you to rack up the points very quickly. For example, I've managed to score 70,000 on the alien ring toss alone. Unfortunately for everyone, my lips are sealed...

Is it that hungry monster? It's probably the easiest trick.. I'm not saying anything else though...

spacemt09

Is it that hungry monster? It's probably the easiest trick.. I'm not saying anything else though...
Yep, its that hungry monster. It may be the easiest secret to find, but to really rack up the points you have to hit it as early into the game as possible. The secret that will be the difference between a great score and a high score lies within Bopeep's Baa-loon pop though. My high score came the time I rode and hit that secret. Lets just say lots of 2000 point baloons are fun.

Mr.EPCOT

By the way, what's the highest point value target that anyone's seen so far? I think I've seen up to 2000, maybe a 5000 at some point.

FearIV

I was able to hit 255,000 today and had all top 3 scores at one point right before i left around 2 pm. I think I've figured out most of the tricks to each game. The ring toss is by far the most important game... I almost scored 100,000 on that game alone today. I think I got around 93,000 on the ring toss on one of my runs. I might try to make a strategy guide if i have time tonight.. and see if I'm missing any of the big bonus multipliers. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something in the first game. If i figure out how to get more points in the barn scene.. and improve in the 3rd game a bit with the army men... i should be able to easily get 350,000 soon enough.

Oh yeah... on another note... this game is much easier with 2 people who know what they are doing. If you have a teammate that can coordinate with you to open all the bonus targets in each round quicker you can get many more points then a solo run in my opinion. I'm thinking when my friend meets me next tuesday we could pull off a 400,000 point game once i show him what to do.

MissM

I only rode it once so far and scored 87,000 which I was quite happy with as it was higher than Love's score. :D :lol:
-m

FearIV

Went again late yesterday and the high monthly score was listed at 585,000....:sohappy:

I think the trick is gonna be having a friend help you open all the bonus stuff.. once you know all of them and then your friend allow you to reap all the benefits and not shoot it himself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom