Toy Story Mania High Scores

darthjohnny

I found that, in my party, people with lower accuracies tended to score higher. Probably because you constantly shooting (not caring what you hit) and are bound to hit a lot. Anyone experience this as well?

Is your accuracy factored in to your score at all, or is it there just as an extra feature?

dopeylove

We were there over the weekend and rode it 6-7 times. On Tuesday morning, which was the last time we rode it, I found that in the ring toss game, there was a little man in the top left corner that did not disappear when you got the ring around him. I figured it was a glitch. I scored 255,000 that day. This is outrageous for me. I'm not very good at these games and do horrible on Buzz. When we exited, I told the others in my party that I think that was one of the secret targets. My friends went back on the ride and my friend scored 999,999 the first time and 916,000 the second time and his son scored in the 700,000s both times. After that, they shut down the ride, erased all the top scores and probably fixed the glitch. After that we went back on and my friend only scored in the 200,000s. It was weird, not sure what happened.

EpcotServo

We were there over the weekend and rode it 6-7 times. On Tuesday morning, which was the last time we rode it, I found that in the ring toss game, there was a little man in the top left corner that did not disappear when you got the ring around him. I figured it was a glitch. I scored 255,000 that day. This is outrageous for me. I'm not very good at these games and do horrible on Buzz. When we exited, I told the others in my party that I think that was one of the secret targets. My friends went back on the ride and my friend scored 999,999 the first time and 916,000 the second time and his son scored in the 700,000s both times. After that, they shut down the ride, erased all the top scores and probably fixed the glitch. After that we went back on and my friend only scored in the 200,000s. It was weird, not sure what happened.

:lol:

I'm sure they loved the scores, but that had to have been a computer glich and the scoring maxed out. It's not (humanly) possible to get that score unless there is a computer glitch. (Hence why they closed it and fixed it.)

:wave:

figment1988

I found that, in my party, people with lower accuracies tended to score higher. Probably because you constantly shooting (not caring what you hit) and are bound to hit a lot. Anyone experience this as well?

Is your accuracy factored in to your score at all, or is it there just as an extra feature?

i don't think it does. and yes, i think high scores are possible by shooting rapidly (a.k.a. going "Operation: Wolf" on TSMM) instead of being picky and accurate. i mostly go for the high scores.

MasonDuo

was able to get 213,000 once and a couple times within the 180,000-190,000. Was only able to go on 7 times total :mad: can't wait for next year. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom