Toy Story Mania 3 week refurb in August?

bgraham34

Still does not make sense since the movie will only be out a few months and some families will stay plan to go the end of August and wont their kids be mad its not open especially after seeing the movie.

RoRo

Thats great, I would love TSMM to get th TS3 overlay and possibly holiday overlays programmed too in the computer's storage.

devoy1701

Yea they prommised this with ST it would be nice if it were true with thisa one.

ST would have required a new film with live shots to be produced. We are finally getting it though!!!

Atleast TSMM will only required Software update. Should be cheaper/easier to make???

I don't know anything about what's involved though so who knows. :shrug:

Figment632

ST would have required a new film with live shots to be produced. We are finally getting it though!!!

Atleast TSMM will only required Software update. Should be cheaper/easier to make???

I don't know anything about what's involved though so who knows. :shrug:

Yes I know my point was before ST opened Disney made many claims that it would very easy to update.

mickeysaver

Honestly, if they were to close this down during our upcoming stay, which ends just before the ride goes down, I would just mark DHS off of my itinerary for anything more than half of a day. As it is, it's hard for me to spend much more time than that there anyway. We don't do AI, we have seen all of the other shows, we don't do the SW ride, we have done all of the other rides. For us, DHS is ToT, RnR, TSMM, One Man's Dream, and Streetmosphere.....the rest of it is just a waste of our time.

devoy1701

Honestly, if they were to close this down during our upcoming stay, which ends just before the ride goes down, I would just mark DHS off of my itinerary for anything more than half of a day. As it is, it's hard for me to spend much more time than that there anyway. We don't do AI, we have seen all of the other shows, we don't do the SW ride, we have done all of the other rides. For us, DHS is ToT, RnR, TSMM, One Man's Dream, and Streetmosphere.....the rest of it is just a waste of our time.

Great Movie Ride? Animation Academy? :lookaroun Lunch or Dinner at 50s or Sci-Fi?

Master Gracey 5

No Muppets 3D? I love that show even if I could quote the whole script.

mcstensrud

Kinda off subject here but I searched and found nothing.
On another site I used the Refurb tool and found out that RNRC will be down from 5/15 to 5/20 ?
Any one else read or heard that?

RNRguy

that makes sense...I could see where there might be an issue with the exit area. Especially with how little kids like to wander and some parents become oblivious to what their kids are doing while at WDW!

i agree , bc when me and my friend rode it for the first time in feb. they had long delay and had to stop the ride for atleast 15 mins due to comotion , we over heard the the cm talking about some one geting out of the car while in motion , and they coulnt figure out why they wuld get out!.. so:shrug:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
i agree , bc when me and my friend rode it for the first time in feb. they had long delay and had to stop the ride for atleast 15 mins due to comotion , we over heard the the cm talking about some one geting out of the car while in motion , and they coulnt figure out why they wuld get out!.. so:shrug:

because the average guest is a moron?

Rototom

This ride is my nemisis. If this is true it will be 3 for 3 I missed it. I missed the opening by a week or so, the second time my daughter was hospitalized on the trip and we skipped DHS and now I'm going late august to Sept 3rd. ARRRGH. Please do not be true.

UnrealFire

This ride is my nemisis. If this is true it will be 3 for 3 I missed it. I missed the opening by a week or so, the second time my daughter was hospitalized on the trip and we skipped DHS and now I'm going late august to Sept 3rd. ARRRGH. Please do not be true.

So sorry to hear that! I was there a week before opening, which is so much more awesome than being there during opening. I rode it nine consecutive times with no wait. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom