Toy Story Land opening day reports (June 30 2018)

JohnyKaz2078

Screenshot_20180701-105227.png

That's more reasonable

Last edited:

Gringrinngghost

Just looking at the Numbers:

SDD: 110
TSM: 60
Aliens: 50

Pandora:
FoP: 130
Navi' 90

When you look at these metrics for after lunch, I think it's starting to go the way to solidify that Toy Story Land is a merely a minor bump in numbers (as I said yesterday). Pandora is averaging an overall 110 min wait. Toy Story Land with all 3 are averaging an overall 73.3 min wait. That number for Toy Story Land when you remove TSM due to how long it's been there, so if we we're to use just new rides in the past 2 years, TSL is averaging an overall wait time is at 80 min.

cjkeating

Just looking at the Numbers:

SDD: 110
TSM: 60
Aliens: 50

Pandora:
FoP: 130
Navi' 90

When you look at these metrics for after lunch, I think it's starting to go the way to solidify that Toy Story Land is a merely a minor bump in numbers (as I said yesterday). Pandora is averaging an overall 110 min wait. Toy Story Land with all 3 are averaging an overall 73.3 min wait. That number for Toy Story Land when you remove TSM due to how long it's been there, so if we we're to use just new rides in the past 2 years, TSL is averaging an overall wait time is at 80 min.

Based on only two days of observations I'd say it has taken people mainly from Epcot as opposed to AK.

Sped2424

Queue the comments that the land is a failure because the lines are sensible after only two days lol
People can be so silly. But in all honesty i'm thinking maybe having three rides in a land with one of them having expanded capacity might be the trick to successful wait times! Avatar land fumbled that when it comes to that regard.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Ah, then my bad for saying there were only three trains on tracks. There are apparently four.

But, that doesn't change OHRC. There could be a hundred trains in the station going through reloading procedures. They can still get only two in motion outside the station because there's only two blocks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom