Toy Story Land Opening Date Contest

Po'Rich

I really wanted May 26th (which would coincide to Pandora's opening last year. Since Egg beat me to it, put me down for May 19th, please.

No Name

Oops. I missed that thread. Maybe I’ll try to bring those guesses over here to keep it in one place.

That was more my fault. It was past the time you started the Pandora one, so I was worried that you didn't plan to start one for TSL. But much like Jeopardy wouldn't be the same without Alex Trebek, this wouldn't be the same without you (and the nice list of guesses and all).

So I'm glad you started a new thread.

Last edited:

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Original Poster
That was more my fault. It was past the time you started the Pandora one, so I was worried that you didn't plan to start one for TSL. But much like Jeopardy wouldn't be the same without Alex Trebek, this wouldn't be the same without you (and the nice list of guesses and all).

So I'm glad you started a new thread.
I have to admit I kinda forgot about how soon TSL was opening. Less exciting to me than Pandora but still a new land so worth taking some guesses.

The window of guesses seems to be pretty narrow this time. Most of May is almost gone. It will be great if it opens in March and we are all wrong:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom