Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

FitzCats

Could the alien ride just be a spinner like dumbo?
As far as we know right now it could be anything. The first thing I thought of when I saw the Alien ride was Luigi's Flying Tires in California, but since they are already replacing the old school flying saucers system that was originally with that ride with a new trackless system, I figured the Alien ride would be similar. But it could also very well end up being a Dumbo style spinner.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Could the alien ride just be a spinner like dumbo?

Capture.JPG

FitzCats

It still blah to me. My fellow castmembers are disappointed as well. Disney took the cheap way out. Knowing disney I wouldn't be surprised if they change their mind. Do you remember the original fantasyland expansion
I think it is unreasonable to expect two massive expansions containing new E-tickets to be announced at the same time. The Toy Story area's role is to increase capacity, and I think it will do that extremely well based on what has been announced.

roveness

I think it is unreasonable to expect to massive expansions containing new E-tickets to be announced at the same time. The Toy Story area's role is to increase capacity, and I think it will do that extremely well based on what has been announced.
Who knows. I'm happy about star wars. My kids are 3 and 4. And they like cars more than toystory.

jt04

I thought DHS was gonna be getting a cars ride too ...I guess not?

I understand it's all about building themed lands now but why not broaden it and make it Pixar instead of everything toy story? I'm sure it'll be cool but I'd like to see more other Pixar things down the road too

I am of the thought that WDI is cranking out content at max speed and that they have, at this point, done all they can. But I would expect Pixar has plenty they want to translate to the parks eventually.

orlando678-

So now that there is a family coaster in the Pixar area, can we say that the Monsters coaster is officially dead now? I sure hope not...
I certainly hope not, but probably its a no for DHS. It could still be possible though, because eventhough there are going to be new family ride, it will still need some others.

DisneyJunkie

The Slinky Dog coaster sounds promising, but PLEASE don't tell me this new alien ride will be yet ANOTHER spinner attraction (i.e. Dumbo, Astro Orbiter, Flying Carpets, Triceratops Spin).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom