Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

orlando678-

Toystory land will flop and Disney will replace it. I would have preferred radiator springs.
I dont think it will flop, especially with toy story 4 on the way. Radiator springs would have been great and would still be great as a neighbouring land, but with new rides, but really if it were only Radiator Springs, I would be disappointed, because the land is literally in the same country.

Fantasmicguy

Based on the concept art, I'm actually going to guess that it will take up most of the backlot tour and lights motors action. If you look at the concept art, you can depict what looks like the building behind the special effects water tank and one of the tour bridges to the far left. The new entrance to TSMM would be here. Soundstage 1 could be a rebuilt queue and exit space while track 3 will be placed where the current queue is. Pizza planet could take over studio catering company. Pixar place could still exist from where one mans dream was to just behind soundstage 1 leaving more expansion space for future pixar films, streets of america could be monstropolis/muppets and honey would get a small bugs life overlay still. Star wars would be echo lake, epic, and star tours area.
Hopefully

ToTBellHop

looks like (layout wise) may use some kind of induction motors or other non chain lift system. i could be wrong.
It does look like it has LSM midway along in the section with all the circles around the ride. I think this looks like a wonderful coaster.

I would bet this is the extent of the major additions. Unannounced is any new entertainment.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I'm actually very impressed with this addition. The family coaster looks like it has the potential to be fantastic, and who knows what the Alien ride could bring. It would be really nice to see the utilization of a trackless system like what is in place at Mystic Manor in Hong Kong and Pooh/Aquatopia in Tokyo. Obviously Star Wars is the real star here, but I think this will really help DHS!

Could the alien ride just be a spinner like dumbo?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom