Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Dreamer76

If you look at the rendering the opening to the right of the TSMM building is as big if not bigger then that building. It would have to include the mermaid building in order to achieve that amount of space.

Dreamer76

It was brought up in conversation by a cast member currently in the show with no solicitation. So, it could have truth to it or not. Only time will tell. Take it or leave it.

peter11435

That's not the information that is being passed to the cast member at Mermaid.
Frontline cast members and leaders are not given that sort of information by Disney. That cast member was misinformed. The building will not be removed. Jack Sparrow and most of one mans dream will be removed and this will create the large entrance area visible in the artwork.

Dreamer76

Frontline cast members and leaders are not given that sort of information by Disney. That cast member was misinformed. The building will not be removed. Jack Sparrow and most of one mans dream will be removed and this will create the large entrance area visible in the artwork.
OK. Great. So you have all the answers. Wonderful. Good to know for the future.

Dreamer76

There's no correction, cause the fact is that Peter doesn't even know. So I was just merely passing on info that I heard. Just as everyone does on here. It's called a FORUM, not FACT.

Dreamer76

There's no correction, cause the fact is that Peter doesn't even know. So I was just merely passing on info that I heard. Just as everyone does on here. It's called a FORUM, no FACT.
And he's not saying anything that is new information. So everyone just calm down. This is all in good fun.

Nick Wilde

There's no correction, cause the fact is that Peter doesn't even know. So I was just merely passing on info that I heard. Just as everyone does on here. It's called a FORUM, not FACT.
Where'd you get your info and where did Peter get his info? We find that, and see who is correct.

Nick Wilde

I

It's irrelevant now. We will see the coming months what happens. Either way it will be exciting.
Why is it irrelevant? We're trying to find who's right and who's wrong, correct? So we find out your source, and find out his source, and it should be easy to tell who's right.

gonnichi

In the D23 description of the slinky dog coaster the presenter talks about the toys triggering things along the way. do any of our insiders here have any info on what that entails.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom