• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kate F

I made an RNRC thread earlier today in General Discussion, so if people want to talk about it some more, they can go there.

Kate F

Advertisement
Oh yeah, Toy Story...

sedati

There were different kinds of accelerators/boosters for toys that Andy may have had, or more likely inherited from his dad. What I'm picturing happening is that we'll come to a full stop below the bridge. We'll hear a revving up sound (Hopefully sounding like the Evil Knieval Stunt Cycle) that builds until we blast off. At night those rings may light up, and as we zoom past, those orange turbines on either side will spin.
Toot my own horn time:
Stumbled upon this old post. Pretty spot on.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Disney had a Toy Story ride before they bought Pixar.
They had a Star Wars ride before they bought Lucasfilm.
They had an Avatar ride before they bought 21st Century Fox.

So they should just buy Aerosmith!
That means Disney should buy Columbia and Geffen record labels!!

And...
Disney had a Muppet attraction before they bought the Muppets.

Feels odd there was no Marvel attraction before buying that. Breaks the pattern.

Since they have a Twilight Zone themed ride, then it's clear they're about to buy CBS!

Last edited:

Kram Sacul

That means Disney should by Columbia and Geffen record labels!!

And...
Disney had a Muppet attraction before they bought the Muppets.

Feels odd there was no Marvel attraction before buying that. Breaks the pattern.

Since they have a Twilight Zone themed ride, then it's clear they're about to buy CBS!
That would be awesome. A proper Star Trek land and maybe even a bar based on Cheers.

Tom Morrow

Haven't really seen this discussed anywhere... does anyone have an explanation or image that explains how the old Toy Story Mania queue was converted into the new one? I can never figure out where we even are in relation to the old queue until reaching the merge point where the stairs to tracks 1 and 2 are visible.

JakeSpadaro

Haven't really seen this discussed anywhere... does anyone have an explanation or image that explains how the old Toy Story Mania queue was converted into the new one? I can never figure out where we even are in relation to the old queue until reaching the merge point where the stairs to tracks 1 and 2 are visible.
I think it was mostly parts of the third track queue? I can’t remember but I’ll try and dig into it and see if I have something saved or find something somewhere

Top Bottom