Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kman101

I cannot understand the obsession of differentiating between the esoteric and not even agreed upon B, C, D, E ticket categories when they are completely meaningless to someone visiting a park. If they still had the old ticket books I could see why the chosen category might be important (they were kind of the first "tier" system), but now the distinction is OBE.

Don't they internally still refer to attractions by A-E ticket? It's just not advertised. @marni1971

Kman101

E Ticket queue:

HP-and-the-Escape-from-Gringotts-1_LR.jpg

Not an E Ticket queue:

toy-story-mania-indoor-queue-1-9.jpg

lol. You're so predictable.

And you pick probably the worst part of the TSM queue.

matt9112

I like the idea of parades. I enjoy seeing them (though not waiting for them or standing in the sun; like nighttime shows, I usually find other things to do ... lol). I think they have a place. But something like, say Move It/Shake It ... ugh. Maybe they should have put the Disney Junior characters in Move It Shake It for the little ones instead?

I prefer the various other entertainment. Which MK needs more of. DHS could also use a plussing in this department.

I think Ilike the serious undertones of the march vs every parade ever being some version of a giant musical sing along.

Skibum1970

he definitely loves him some universal vs disney

I like both with a lean towards Disney. However, Gringotts is actually really well done and does reflect a true E-Ticket. Forbidden Journey is also nice but I preferred Gringotts setting. The bank scene and then going lower "beneath the bank". I haven't been to Avatar yet but hope to. I want to experience the FoP and NRJ rides and queues.

Of course, I still like the sometimes plain but fun Pirates of the Caribbean queue.

Steven C. Smith

In the recent Star Wars construction pictures I noticed that they planted some very big trees next to the TSMM building..... no wonder they painted the wall green... you won't see the building anymore.

View attachment 284517
Quick question for those who know about construction crews/contract etc. Since Toy Story land will be completed in a little over a month. Is it possible for Disney to use those TSL construction crews on, for example, the Galaxy's Edge project, in an attempt to quicken it's completion date? Disney has many construction projects going on right now - so would any of the completed projects roll in workers of those projects to help finish others? Thanks in advance.

ToTBellHop

Quick question for those who know about construction crews/contract etc. Since Toy Story land will be completed in a little over a month. Is it possible for Disney to use those TSL construction crews on, for example, the Galaxy's Edge project, in an attempt to quicken it's completion date? Disney has many construction projects going on right now - so would any of the completed projects roll in workers of those projects to help finish others? Thanks in advance.
I don’t think that’s how contracts work. Rides are built on the pace that the contract specifies.

The construction company will use those workers on their next project, which could be anywhere. Maybe they’ll work on the Jurassic Park coaster!

If there’s no project, they get laid off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom