Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

trainplane3

I'd love to see a day with no FP+ and just see how the wait times react. Don't advertise it, don't make a big deal, just disable Fast passes that day and see how it changes everything.

EDIT: And a no stroller day.
From the reactions on Twitter so far, people are freaking out about not having FP+ for this ride. I wonder if they wonder how much FP+ actually hurts line times?

I'd love to see FP+ go away. I remember very little from back then, but I don't recall my parents ever complaining about wait times back before FP then they do now. We're helping someone plan out their vacation and FP+ just confuses them.

No stroller day is avoiding FL/NFL in MK for me. But that isn't a conversation for this thread.

mikejs78

Premium Member
From the reactions on Twitter so far, people are freaking out about not having FP+ for this ride. I wonder if they wonder how much FP+ actually hurts line times?

I'd love to see FP+ go away. I remember very little from back then, but I don't recall my parents ever complaining about wait times back before FP then they do now. We're helping someone plan out their vacation and FP+ just confuses them.

No stroller day is avoiding FL/NFL in MK for me. But that isn't a conversation for this thread.
Except they are only running one track in what is usually 3 tracks.

Chessiv

How many months ahead of time did they announce the pandora opening date last year? Seems odd to me that they haven’t announced the opening date yet.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I want to see your face on Sheikra....do you ride TOT?

not trying to thread jack :) so to stay on topic here's my two cents.
looks slow.

I'll buy him a ticket to meet me on kingda ka, millennium force, or top thrill dragster...

...and I'm getting old so the head rushes are much longer now ;)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I know I could probably look this up...but isn't the alien ride just maters from DCA?

If so...yikes...by next year there could be riots in MGM Due to ridiculous long waits.

Kman101

Yes, a re-themed clone. But I've ridden Mater and it's a lot more fun to ride than it looks.

Yep, people seem to really enjoy it. Always interesting to see the "oh it's a clone of Mater's" thrown out as if it's meant to be a knock. It looks like a fun ride and while these types of attractions aren't appealing to some the park needs some things like this, like the MK has spinners (well, I'd be fine not having a spinner added anywhere else), tea cups, etc.

I get it's not exciting when it should be just a minor part of what should have been a much bigger expansion, but I don't mind having this in the park. I'm looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom