Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Goofyernmost

Glad you're still at it- you give me hope.
Most coasters give the sensation that the worst could possibly happen, but in the back of your mind you feel relatively safe. The Coney Island Cyclone is the one that really crossed the line for me. It really feels like you are going to fly off the tracks to your doom (still rode three times in a row.)
You will be doing that longer then I will. To ride something that often means that you have a real desire to ride a coaster. I do not possess that. I like to ride them once, maybe, but, you would never find me in line again on that particular trip. Later, sure, but, not right away.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Who's to say that there wasn't a highway running behind Andy's house. ;)

But a highway for toys, since it's the same size as us.

Luckily, Andy has a toy version of literally everything.

Including a Disney Hollywood Theme Park play set on the other side of his house. Which is next to his Epcot play set. And his whole Walt Disney World play set with all the resorts and a working toy monorail. And his model of Orlando. And his 1/12 scale universe set.

jaxonp

Are there rides at Disney you won't do? I'd put both Everest and Rock'n'roller both a bit over Thunder and Space Mountain in terms of thrill, but still consider them fairly tame. This was not my first time of Tower Of Terror, but my first with the randomized drops which I enjoyed, but found to be a toned-down experience. Very little use of the full height of the tower. No one would ride Mission Space with me (I did it twice without issue) even though no one else had done it before. The simple concept of the ride (claustrophobic with spinning) put them off which I feel is a real shame as I do love that ride, especially after the update. No one would ride "Rip Ride Rocket" at Universal with me though I was the oldest person on our trip (I did it three times, but concede that it is extreme and rough.)

Rip Ride Rocket is rough but its still amazing.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Ironically, the cost of entry into DHS is an exercise in gouging.
fDRkDZF.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom