Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

NiarrNDisney

I wish they would take Buzz Lightyears Astroblaster Bumber Cars from the soon to be closed Disney Quest and add them to TSL. Yes it would mimic Luigis Floating Bumper Tires in that ts a Bumper Car ride but Astroblasters was quite fun so much so that my friends and I (all adults) rode it a few times just for the sheer joy of blasting dodge balls at each other.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I never can make one of these grand openings. Still, you have to be excited about these things going up as quickly as they are.

Brian Swan

I can't find a separate thread re the Alien Swirling Saucers, so I'll post here. This attraction got zero interest from me, but I was reading reviews for Mater's Junkyard Jamboree (on which I believe the saucers are based), and I was shocked the reviews were very positive. The average score was 4 on Trip Advisor and 4.4 on Google Reviews. Many comments were along the lines of 'looks like a boring kids ride but it's much more fun than you would think'.
Has anyone on here ridden Mater's and do you think the Alien Spinning Saucers will be a nice little surprise?
It's actually a whole lot of fun.

HMF

I wish they would take Buzz Lightyears Astroblaster Bumber Cars from the soon to be closed Disney Quest and add them to TSL. Yes it would mimic Luigis Floating Bumper Tires in that ts a Bumper Car ride but Astroblasters was quite fun so much so that my friends and I (all adults) rode it a few times just for the sheer joy of blasting dodge balls at each other.
If it failed the first two times, what makes you think they will try it again?

NiarrNDisney

Flying Saucers and it's descendant Luigi's Flying tires both never worked properly. I highly doubt Disney would do anything with it again.

Once again I was not talking about the Flying Saucer concept and the only reason I brought up Luigis Flying Tires was in reference to a "bumper car" type attraction. If you read my post you will see I was saying how I wish the Mouse would take Buzz Lightyears Astroblaster ride from the soon to be closed Disney Quest and add it to TSL.

ToTBellHop

Once again I was not talking about the Flying Saucer concept and the only reason I brought up Luigis Flying Tires was in reference to a "bumper car" type attraction. If you read my post you will see I was saying how I wish the Mouse would take Buzz Lightyears Astroblaster ride from the soon to be closed Disney Quest and add it to TSL.
I agree with you and it would be easy to move over. They have room for something so small.

But we will get a stroller parking lot instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom