Toy Story 4 (open brainstorming)

ObssesionRocks

The old concept for Toy Story 3 wasn't thought of by Disney actually. The company that was going to take over after Disney and Pixar were going to split came up with it. Anyways I still don't think there should be a fourth one, but please continue with your work, I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was a subdivision of Disney called Circle 7.

And, I have a question. How is it that we're going to make this? Is it going to be in script form or are we going to describe the story in paragraph?

mharrington

Original Poster
The old concept for Toy Story 3 wasn't thought of by Disney actually. The company that was going to take over after Disney and Pixar were going to split came up with it. Anyways I still don't think there should be a fourth one, but please continue with your work, I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

The only reason I thought of a fourth movie was because of what would happen if Lotso and Stinky Pete came back for revenge. And how would that even work in shorts, anyway?

ObssesionRocks

The only reason I thought of a fourth movie was because of what would happen if Lotso and Stinky Pete came back for revenge. And how would that even work in shorts, anyway?

Well, I've heard Stinky Pete in an interview-like thingy said that he had a change of heart and learned to love his new owner. I don't about Lotso, though. He got tied up in front of a truck(apparently, truckers like to do that), but, he can easily get out of that. And, since he was pretty static character, it's possible he will stay evil. But, I'm not sure...

bozac

Idea for 4th Film

I think a good idea for the 4th movie would be that, their new owner, the little girl, I dont remember her name, catches one of the toys (maybe woody) moving and talking which then causes her to seek out andy and ask him about the toys being alive.

Meanwhile, unknowingly to the gang during the first 3 films there were being watched by some sort of toy tribunal where their job is to catch toys acting up in front of people and their owners. Woody has front the court with charges (also remember the incident with Sid when he tells him to play nice).

Now the gang have to help Woody to clear his name, and alot of cool and funny toys could be introduced as the judges and the spy agents who work for the tribunal spying on toys.

The film could end with Andy finding out the truth about his toys.

ScorpionX

I think a good idea for the 4th movie would be that, their new owner, the little girl, I dont remember her name, catches one of the toys (maybe woody) moving and talking which then causes her to seek out andy and ask him about the toys being alive.

Meanwhile, unknowingly to the gang during the first 3 films there were being watched by some sort of toy tribunal where their job is to catch toys acting up in front of people and their owners. Woody has front the court with charges (also remember the incident with Sid when he tells him to play nice).

Now the gang have to help Woody to clear his name, and alot of cool and funny toys could be introduced as the judges and the spy agents who work for the tribunal spying on toys.

The film could end with Andy finding out the truth about his toys.
That does not sound like a good plot. It sounds like a GREAT plot.

JerrodDRagon

Incredibles 2 would probably be based on the Underminer (the guy that shows up at the end of the movie.)
They made a game off this so probably not. I'd ratther see a film based off family problems like how they start to split apart and Dash becomes more of a anti-hero, also it would be cool to see some new Super Heroes and Super Villains Pixar I'm sure could do two more good Incredibles movies, maybe after Monsters Inc 2.

mharrington

Original Poster
They made a game off this so probably not. I'd ratther see a film based off family problems like how they start to split apart and Dash becomes more of a anti-hero, also it would be cool to see some new Super Heroes and Super Villains Pixar I'm sure could do two more good Incredibles movies, maybe after Monsters Inc 2.

Maybe Dash and Violet, as brother and sister, could become an antihero team?

flavious27

The recalled idea just sounds like something that another studio would do just to use the toy story brand to sell a bad story.

TS3 ended the trilogy well and tied up the loose ends very well. Any further movies would focus on Bonnie and her toys. I don't see how disney/pixar will be able to advance the story further and stay true to the heart of this trilogy.

mharrington

Original Poster
The recalled idea just sounds like something that another studio would do just to use the toy story brand to sell a bad story.

TS3 ended the trilogy well and tied up the loose ends very well. Any further movies would focus on Bonnie and her toys. I don't see how disney/pixar will be able to advance the story further and stay true to the heart of this trilogy.

I was just thinking of a way for Lotso and Stinky Pete to return and try to seek revenge on Woody and Buzz.

mharrington

Original Poster
those characters being used set sail at the end of their movies, it would be like sid being used again.

Actually, I thought Sid was used again in TS3. I think that was him as the garbage collector. I think that's him dancing around with the headphones on as he collects the garbage. He has on that black T-shirt with the skull on it.

flavious27

Actually, I thought Sid was used again in TS3. I think that was him as the garbage collector. I think that's him dancing around with the headphones on as he collects the garbage. He has on that black T-shirt with the skull on it.

it is mentioned that was sid used as an easter egg. but to my point, he wasn't brought back to get back at the toys.

Jakester

I have to agree. TS3 ended the trilogy. It wouldnt make much sense having Bonnie as the new kid. it just wouldnt go right with the first 3.

FigmentJedi

Another interview has Hanks himself not being sure if that's what they're working on. I'm not believing it until we hear from Pixar themselves

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom