Tower of Terror's Foxtrot doors have gotten the "disease"

Rodj

Original Poster
Bad news everyone, I have been watching some recent videos of ToT and I noticed in this video that the 7th Hortons doors weren't opening on the Foxtrot side, the door disease has spread from the Echo side:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I wouldn't think the doors staying stuck open is as experience-breaking on ToT as it is on TT.

Goofyernmost

I assume you've seen your fair share of misbehaving doors?...
@marni1971 is a man of few words, however, sometimes I think he thinks we have a main pass into his brain and always know what he is thinking about. I'd be happier with just a few more words to connect the dots as I am sure he would be happier if I just limited my words to "Hi There".

Rodj

Original Poster
I don't get why TDO wont bother to fix the problem at all, Echo's 7th Horton doors have been facing the problem since the early 2000's.

KBLovedDisney

I don't get why TDO wont bother to fix the problem at all, Echo's 7th Horton doors have been facing the problem since the early 2000's.
Of all of the years I've visited Disney, I've never heard of this location. Also, after reading that, my mind went immediately, "Horton? Like Horton Hears a Who?"

It's been a very very very long week.

Rodj

Original Poster
Of all of the years I've visited Disney, I've never heard of this location. Also, after reading that, my mind went immediately, "Horton? Like Horton Hears a Who?"

It's been a very very very long week.
Im thinking im getting too technical for anyone to understand what I meant, Horton was the company who made the doors, and Echo is the side with the part of the sign saying Hollywood. Here is a pic a few months earlier to where the 8th Horton doors were messed up as well:
Messedupdoors.PNG

There was a livestream yesterday on Foxtrot that it looked like the 7th Horton doors were fixed, it seems that TDO only cares if its any other doors besides the 7th Horton doors on the Echo side.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 is a man of few words, however, sometimes I think he thinks we have a main pass into his brain and always know what he is thinking about. I'd be happier with just a few more words to connect the dots as I am sure he would be happier if I just limited my words to "Hi There".
Sigh.

The Hortons have been failing for over a year now. Repeated calls to engineering and management to fix them have so far fallen on deaf ears.

For over a year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom