Tower of Terror view

colav10

Original Poster
Can you see the Tower of Terror from the Pop Century Resort? If so, does anyone have any pics they could share?

Thanks

colav10

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick response. I am staying at the Pop Century Resort at the end of February and was just wondering what could be seen from there. I knew Disney Studios was close by so I thought I would ask.

When you say you can see Epcot from the top of one of the buildings, do you mean Spaceship Earth?

Thanks Again

pescador1f

yes, spaceship earth

from the closest to the parking lot building of the 50's side, i think its building 2 or 3, nothing great, but its a cool view. i was just there 3 weeks ago, i had a view of the lake and the "unfinished years" of POP.

forbidden donut

Here is a telephoto view from the fourth floor of building 2
72840028.jpg

And during Illuminations
72840029.jpg

Migs31091

I have. While I was wondering around taking picture I went to the 50's and 60's buildings and saw Spaceship Earth and the top of the Tower. Its not a great site but you can see it. Sorry I don't have pictures.

-Migs

colav10

Original Poster
Thanks! Thats all I needed to know. Thanks for the pics!

I always get great help from this site!

Thanks Again

wild01ride

I could see Exp. Everest from the front row of ToT when the doors opened.

Are you suuuuuuuuure?

Doesn't ToT face roughly South-East and AK, especially E:E, is pretty much directly in a straight line out the back of the ToT building?

This is just my impression from looking at a map and judging the relative view.

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Re:tot

From the 70's (building 6 I believe) closest to the lake you can just see the top of TOT and make out the lights from Fantasmic.Enjoy your trip.POP is great.

bayoutinkbelle

Thanks for the info about ToT! I gazed at SE from Pop more than once in October. It was a cool touch, kinda made you realize you really were right in the heart of the magic. I'll have to look for ToT, just so I can say I saw it (or part of it).

dandaman

Are you suuuuuuuuure?

Doesn't ToT face roughly South-East and AK, especially E:E, is pretty much directly in a straight line out the back of the ToT building?

This is just my impression from looking at a map and judging the relative view.

This was taken near the summit of Everest (main lift).

IMG_1235-1.jpg

As you can see, ToT faces outward (or, at least, in a position where you can see Everest). :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom