News Tower of Terror to operate at reduced capacity due to an extended refurbishment

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Did they release a time-frame for how long it'll take for one side to be done?

Is there any planned work for the queue / showroom / boiler room?

Jimmy Thick

If they are half done, there’s no way it was down long enough to fix the numerous show issues. Hope I’m wrong.

No show issues looked remotely fixed.

As for they ride being more intense, I rode every possible elevator nothing was any more intense than years past, only thing I did notice was more airtime with your rear end out of the seat on every ride I’ve done. If that’s supposed to translate to more intense then it is.

ToTBellHop

No show issues looked remotely fixed.

As for they ride being more intense, I rode every possible elevator nothing was any more intense than years past, only thing I did notice was more airtime with your rear end out of the seat on every ride I’ve done. If that’s supposed to translate to more intense then it is.
This was a mechanical refurb but it’s quite disappointing that they couldn’t address other issues.

Rodj

Until I get to see a video/livestream of Echo to see what they have truly done, I am assuming by more intense, was that the drop profiles were brought back to their original configuration. Each of the drop profiles was modified in some way to make it slightly shorter and less intense to account for the motion start delay(how far behind it is from the audio) I believe.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Wait, really? Do they not see that it has some of the worst show conditions in all of WDW? This is their chance to make it right.
Why bother -- 80% of the people riding the thing close their eyes while they're screaming anyway...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom