Tower of Terror Thread!

Pete C

I've been on ToT at TDS. The story is good, however the pictures depicting the story (a rich guy that steals precious artifacts from around the world) are a too cartoony for my taste. For a scary ride like ToT, I would have preferred a darker, more realistic pictoral. I prefer the Twilight Zone theme personally. The theming on the exterior of the building is where this version shines. It is just jaw-dropping. For the interior, though, I prefer DHS.

The ride itself is the same as DCAs, show scene-wise, but in version 1 of the drop sequence...nothing like DHS. DHS still has the best ride, without question.

jonnyc

I've always kinda thought they should provide a staircase option for people who decide they don't want to ride after all. It's always struck me as a little mean (but, also, a little amusing) to make the children who are too scared to go on the ride take an elevator out (after they've sat through the pre-show and KNOW what happens in these elevators), since, in my experience, most of them can't/don't distinguish between a ride elevator and the regular one used for guests who don't ride.

My Dad and I were discussing this on our last trip. I think it is genius :p.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom