Tower of Terror effects staing?

thelookingglass

I didn't hear it above, I heard it below.....And I rode both sides, it turned into zombieland so the right side didn't have a huge line so i was able to do it without the usual wait.
I rode again this weekend.

On the left side, I could faintly hear the ending audio coming from below... but on the right side (when facing the building) I very distinctly heard it coming from the speakers directly above you in the drop lift. Not even cut off - it played the entire thing, right down to the final "dun-dun-dun-dun!" musical cue.

Definitely an error among several other very noticeable audio problems that I witnessed...

Disneybird

I too rode it when it first opened. I never remember the elevator tipping forward. If it had, I don't know that I would have ever riden again (one of my phobias).

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I find it hard to believe that Disney would install an effect for one person to experience and then remove it from the attraction after that person left...And remove all traces that ever existed from everyone's memory and all references to it on the internet.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Everyone grab your tin foil hats.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
It actually did exist. I rode it when it first opened.

here we go again

:lol:

I swear it came out of the elevator shaft, King Louie was on the original Jungle Cruise and Santa Claus used to give everyone a high-five on the lift hill in Space Mountain, during July :xmas:

Rinx

I rode on August 15th and the nightastic affects were still there. I asked a CM when those affects will be leaving and she said they are staying forever :eek::eek: I sure hope this is not true. Can anyone confirm?

Rob562

I rode on August 15th and the nightastic affects were still there. I asked a CM when those affects will be leaving and she said they are staying forever :eek::eek: I sure hope this is not true. Can anyone confirm?

Someone said in another thread that the effects will be removed in the next day or two due to scheduling issues between the work crews and the park hours. (I'd bet there's EMH scheduled in there somewhere that's cutting into the overnight work time)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom