towel animals

luvlifeinfl

One yr while we were staying at the cabins at the Wilderness Campgrounds, we came in and it was really dark so we saw something on the bed and it was freaking us out, when we cut on the light is was a towel shaped like an elephant.

Also at the BW the have towels made of clowns that sit on selves, we were told we were allowed to take them so we came home w/ 2 of them.

AGentlRose

We stayed at the Poly on our last three trips, I've always left $5 each morning (2 of us in the room). We've never gotten any towel animals during our stay. The last two times, we did get Mickey heads made of leis
or Mickey head made of towels and tied with leis when we first checked in. I think it's all up to the housekeeper that you get.

Niue Longhouse Feb. 2009

DisneyWorldFeb008-3.jpg

Rarotonga Longhouse March 2009
DisneyMarch2009003.jpg

dazzer68

im sorry but we didnt leave any tips for mousekeeping
1 it was a different person every day
2 they knocked on our door at either 9 o clock in the morning!!!! or 4 in the afternoon, both times more often than not the guset would be in the room! at that time of the day, so by the end of the first week we were so fed up we didnt tip at all.we did leave something at the reception and hoped it got into a pot for everyone

Kristamouse

I just got home on Monday from a stay at the All Star Movies and we had many towel animals every day. I tiped about 3.00 per day b/c I did a lot of clean up on my own. One day our baby left quite a puff (baby cereal puff for finger feeding) mess on the floor and I tiped 7.00 b/c it was going to be a lot to sweep up.
I only stay at the Values and have recieved towel animals on every trip I think every day. Some are small and on this trip a cute Mama bear holding a baby bear in her arms in my Baby's crib with a book open. SO DARN CUTE, they were reading while we were out.

dznygirl64

They make your bed,dont change it,change out your towels and bairly vacuum,wow thats hard.I would trade jobs anyday with a maid at Disney!The messes I deal with no maid would touch and Im at a private golf course.People are pigs:hurl:

dznygirl64

Buy the way the towel animals are not yours to keep thats called stealing! So dont complain about us sneaking into a pool or reuseing a mug.Shame on you all!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom