Tour Group season is upon us

backinaction

If there is no verbiage associated with the park passes that states we all must be respectful of Disney cast members and do as instructed by them, otherwise face being ejected from the parks and our passes nullified, there needs to be.

With the new magic band system it should be easy enough for Disney security to identify the groups chanting and deal with them properly. Companies that offer tours that offend more than once would be not allowed back into any Disney park.

... well... that's what I would do.
lol that's one time I actually can appreciate the chants. God, I hate the fantasmic preshow. the "MC's" are totally annoying and way too loud. Disney could come up with a much better concept for a preshow if they wanted to.

Philharmagically

I only have problems with the singing/chanting if they are:
A) out of time
B) out of tune
C) overly loud, out of context

I too have been a culprit of the en mass singing as part of a group. However, we were in the Christmas markets in Salzburg, on a choral tour, singing Christmas carols :p

note2001

You do realize you're both responding to a thread that's been dead for 3 months, right?

3 months old isn't dead, just stale. Googling and finding the only thread that suits your tech issue is 12 years old... that is dead. (Although may very well still be relevant to the issue) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom