TOT Breakroom pic ^_^

v_misses_epcot

Original Poster
Heyas!! I was looking through some old pics of mine and looky what I found. It's a picture of the tower of terror break room. =) Just incase anyone was curious about it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/bah_nessa/Tower_breakroom_1.jpg

It shakes a lot in there btw. That's my friends picture when she let me go in with her back in 2003 for the grand tour. I also took her to the grand tour of my housekeeping department.

Figment1986

who would design a breakroom between 2 drop shafts... thats inseign.... (though smart use of small space...)

Great pic.. Makes me want a job their more...

Main Street USA

That IS a cool pic. Inconsequential to some, but it's real coolto me. And I agree with what was said above, it makes me want to to work there later in life. :)

disneywy

Figment1986 said:
who would design a breakroom between 2 drop shafts... thats inseign.... (though smart use of small space...)

Great pic.. Makes me want a job their more...

The break rooms seem to be stuck in where they can. At Big Thunder it is between the two stations and under the turn in the queue ramp. So you hear guest stomping their feet and banging on the walls. Next time you ride look for it. When you come into station at the end it is the small door right before the loading gates (there are doors to enter from both stations). You can see in it sometimes if a cast member is coming in or out.

v_misses_epcot

Original Poster
TowerOfTerror said:
great picture :sohappy:
Any other pictures ?
Nope, I only have that one and I'm trying to find the one of the cafe I used to eat at at beach club. I only had friends at tot so I was lucky enough to get that picture. Next time I go, I should make friends with space mountain staff. lol!! Anyhow, thanks for the rep points that someone gave me. ^_^ I'll try to find more of my hidden spots.

Disney_CP_2004

draining all day long

@ International Gateway our breakroom (more like our 'quiet room' one of our two breakareas, a place where we slept in between boat rounds) was right up against i believe it was the women's bathroom...so we heard flushing all day long!!!!

mkepcotmgmak

OMG - the MK breakrooms are horrible, mainly because they are the oldest, minus the beautiful main street breakroom, but the two for Tiki/Tree/Aladdin/Pirates are horrible, especially the one dubbed, "The Stinky Tiki" that is right behind an AVAC location...
the other one behind pecos shakes from Uhoa in Tiki, and you can hear ever bird chirping in the show! hahahaha - that and people always put the TV on lifetime for women, and then hid the remote... :hurl:

mkepcotmgmak

Disney_CP_2004 said:
@ International Gateway our breakroom (more like our 'quiet room' one of our two breakareas, a place where we slept in between boat rounds) was right up against i believe it was the women's bathroom...so we heard flushing all day long!!!!

where do you work/live disney cp 04? i was a disney cp this year also...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom