Top "kissing" spots in WDW...

Legacy

At Boardwalk, after the crowds have died down but before Illuminations at Epcot. Go sit at thh foot of the light house and wait, the fireworks will go off and that is an oppertune time.

(I know a bunch of ones that aren't PG rated so I will save them for myself.

Enderikari

There is a secret to kissing, to see fireworks while nothing else is going on. Unfortunetely, by design, such a kiss is almost impossible at Disney World... I could tell you the secret of the perfect kiss, but then that would be cheating... :cool: :D

"A dream is a wish, your heart makes."

disneydudette

Original Poster
these are some great spots guys...

now to share mine....

- The TTA...its very relaxing and private...you'll have a car to yourself..and if your lucky the whole tram....
- Next would be Sounds Dangerous...it dark,cool, and dark...:animwink:
- I think the Lazy river is a good one too...now obviously...you need to be descrete...but its very relaxing for a peck...

those are the ones I can think of now...
but keep sharing!

RPMdfw

Originally posted by artvandelay
The Haunted Mansion. Private cars and no one can see you, except for the ghosts.

And dead men tell no tales! LOL

I'd have to say my favorite spot for a kiss is out on the street at Pleasure Island when the fireworks go off, but I'm sentimental about that because it's the first time and place I kissed my BF.

I also think that anywhere around the WS Lagoon during Illuminations is great.

Lovecraft

Nearly everywhere is a good spot for a kiss at WDW.

But if you want a private secluded spot...

Then the little sound rooms in the conservation station at Animal Kingdom is a good place (for even a nap really).

I like the Haunted Mansion, pirates, small world hmmm... and anywhere the scenery is beautiful. Epcot has wonderful places all over -- as does Animal Kingdom.

Pippa

Hi everyone I'm back!!! I have been away for a week on a dancing course in case you had not missed me!

My fav smooch spot would be World Showcase too!

sillyspook13

I know of a good kissing spot! I just discovered it yesterday..... and I'm surprised to see that it's been mentioned already!:brick:

The lazy river at Blizzard Beach!

I was there yesterday with the guy from work that I mentioned in the Wishes thread. We were joking around when suddenly he disappears underwater. He popped up in my tube and kissed me! *sigh* It was amazing! *melts into a puddle of goo*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

egionet

I've never been to WDW with a significant other than therefore have never had a kiss other than from my parents. This is kinda depressing :( I hope this will change some day!

mkepcotmgmak

"The Making of Me" at epcot - JUST KIDDING

althought i have never been lucky enough to kiss at wdw - i would say it would be World Showcase at night .... or any fireworks show...

killaleejr

in my opinion the best place for kissin and hookin up is on the hammocks on the beach of caribbean beach resort. one night i was out there till six uh clock. hellz yeah

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Oh, the possibilities

My initial response when reading the question was similar to scooter's...

ON THE LIPS! :kiss: :D

As far as site, location, well...anywhere with fireworks, lots of places on the Poly grounds, and around World Showcase at night...a courtyard in UK, plaza in France, near a fountain in Germany. Just some preferences, but there aren't many bad places, aside from RnRC and ToT (can loose some teeth that way) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom