Top "kissing" spots in WDW...

tigger-wdw

best place to kiss ur honey right out in public..right in front of the magic castle ,lets all the children around how much you love ur wife or spouse..no shame here !

if you want privacy thers always your hotel room no one around except us. stay at the dixxie landings are honey moon sweet 12 yrs ago we stayed ther when we first got married,its on the moderate expense but well worth the money.

another place is at 9pm at the outdoor whirlpool main pool at the dixxies lanndings resort ,no ones around , no-children good place for kiss!:kiss:
tigger-wdw

JazzHands

My favorite place to kiss my Fiance? After Haunted Mansion, as you exit if you know where to look, the bride's ring is embedded into the concrete.

That spot is where he proposed to me, and tradition has it that we must pause there and share a kiss to remember that day.

Tenny317

I haven't had the experience yet but I think infront of the upside down waterfall thingy in Epcot by JII....I think thats awesome

PhilosophyMagic

artvandelay said:
The Haunted Mansion. Private cars and no one can see you, except for the ghosts.

I'm glad this thread came up because I'm going to WDW with my girlfriend soon, and she's never been there before!!

Haunted Mansion is too much fun to ride than to waste time kissing, in my opinion, and anyway, other people can see you in the Seance scene.

What's wrong with Spaceship Earth?! It's longer and definately more romantic than Haunted Mansion! I'd still feel weird, though, beause it's on camera. Is Haunted Mansion NOT on camera as much?

DonaldDuckette

On our honeymoon, my husband & I shared a beautiful kiss on the patio of the California Grille under the fireworks!
Also great was a kiss on the "Mouse Boats" rented at the Grand Floridan (where we stayed)- we each had our own boat, and meet up near the center island and leaned over to each other----very lovely, of course then we waved to the monorail going by! :)

LoriMistress

One of the most typical places to kiss your partner at in front of Cinderella's Castle...it can be at any day or night...it's always romantic.

Any part of the country at Epcot.

During at any of the fireworks show at any of the parks.

In front of the fountains at Epcot.

Uh...I can't think of anything else at the moment.

JBSLJames

LoriMistress said:
One of the most typical places to kiss your partner . . .

I only call her my partner when we are playing Euchre or the bean-bag toss game. As for spots, yep the neck is always prime real estate. As for locations. . .back in 94 (prior to kids) it was anywhere and everywhere in Epcot. This year, we will have to scope out a couple of suggestions and always count on a light bulb or two going out during the trip. . .

weluvtink

A quick smooch in the middle of MK-while the kids are begging for more ice cream. Just a little reminder that life is crazy but we're still in love. :kiss:

DiPSU224

LoriMistress said:
One of the most typical places to kiss your partner at in front of Cinderella's Castle...it can be at any day or night...it's always romantic.

Couldn't agree more! Throw in some Wishes fireworks and you've got a romantic scene straight out of a movie. It's my favorite spot to kiss my boy :kiss:

signerdreams

i love this thread! it's so cute! all of these sounds so awsome. I have never been to disney with anyone with whom i am dating however i cant wait to.

sillyspook13

My personal favorite kissing spot is at Epcot. Future World where the lights are in the ground, at night, in the rain is such a beautiful place!

lcsrig

anywhere

After 6 1/2 years of marriage, my hubby and I catch quick smooches anywhere. Not the PDA type, just a quick peck to let the other know "you are my one and only."
But if I had to pick a place... right at the end of Wishes, when I'm balling crying (as now just thinking about it), hubby leans to say I love you, and kisses me. Yep that does it...melts my heart everytime!

bork

On a secluded section of the Polynesian beach either watching the fireworks or the Electric Water Pagent.

On our Honeymoon at the Polynesian, we actually sat on the wrong section of beach and missed the EWP. But that was ok, because we made plenty of our own electricity. :)

Disneygrl36

We stayed at the All Star Movies & were in the Fantasia building & so the first time we went under the big sorcerer's hat we stopped for a kiss & then it became a tradition.
Can't wait for lots of smooching under the hat...only 44 more days!!! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom