Top four snacks to get under the Disney dining plan

ann0d

Original Poster
It is a doughnut like pastry filled with custard, iced and covered with coconut. It is available only at the bakery in Norway. In short....heaven on a plate.:slurp:

schoolbread_web.jpg
Thanks for the picture, looks yummy, another thing I have to try! :)

mousebymarriage

Mickey Premium Bars
Mickey Rice Krispy Treats (ears are dipped in chocolate)
Funnel Cakes
School Bread (and I never have to share it cause DH and kids HATE coconut)

Rob562

Made to order ice cream sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow or the Main Street Bakery, I think the ones from Sleepy Hollow taste better.

I second that one! Also, you have a better chance of getting a fresh-from-the-oven cookie at Sleepy Hollow, especially later in the day.

(Though at the Main Street Bakery and Dino Bites in Dinoland you have the option to mix-and-match your cookies with chocolate chip, sugar and oatmeal raisin cookies available. At Sleppy Hollow you're limited to only chocolate chip, but I certainly don't mind!) :)

cid__1209070025.jpg

Yum! :slurp:

-Rob

toystorymaniacs

I second that one! Also, you have a better chance of getting a fresh-from-the-oven cookie at Sleepy Hollow, especially later in the day.

(Though at the Main Street Bakery and Dino Bites in Dinoland you have the option to mix-and-match your cookies with chocolate chip, sugar and oatmeal raisin cookies available. At Sleppy Hollow you're limited to only chocolate chip, but I certainly don't mind!) :)

cid__1209070025.jpg

Yum! :slurp:

-Rob

How are the ones at Dino Bites? I just noticed they were on the menu there. I feel obligated to try all made to order ice cream sandwiches :ROFLOL:.

meganw1985

My all time favorite is to take a walk over to the Beach Club when we're at Epcot and get a couple of those fruit tarts from their deli/bakery. Discovered these when we stayed there in '08 and ate one for breakfast every morning! Haven't been able to find them anywhere else. And it's definately worth the short walk from the WS over there!

Number 2 fav is frozen bananas. And also always gotta get a Mickey bar!

KeithVH

Nobody has mentioned the Brown Derby Grapefruit Cake? You gotta go to Starring Rolls next door and ask NICELY if they'll bop over and get you a slice (unless they now stock it?).

Rob562

How are the ones at Dino Bites? I just noticed they were on the menu there. I feel obligated to try all made to order ice cream sandwiches :ROFLOL:.

Haven't had one, but just noticed they had them on the menu a trip or two ago. Never got a chance to circle back when I was hungry.

-Rob

TiggerBouncing2

Where do I buy a dole whip and what exactly is a dole whip?!

It is ice cream Dole Whip Soft Serve [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](pineapple, vanilla, chocolate, or swirl)[/FONT]
I think the Pineapple floats are alot better though! :slurp:
You can get them at
Aloha Isle
Adventureland - Magic Kingdom

Tink-erbell!

It is ice cream Dole Whip Soft Serve [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](pineapple, vanilla, chocolate, or swirl)[/FONT]
I think the Pineapple floats are alot better though! :slurp:
You can get them at
Aloha Isle
Adventureland - Magic Kingdom

Wow - thanks so much - I have just googled the Pineapple Float as I love pineapple and that looks AWESOME!!! Less than 2 weeks to go and looks like I will be heading straight to Adventureland to try one!!:sohappy:

ann0d

Original Poster
Wow - thanks so much - I have just googled the Pineapple Float as I love pineapple and that looks AWESOME!!! Less than 2 weeks to go and looks like I will be heading straight to Adventureland to try one!!:sohappy:
I know I never tried them and I can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom