Top four snacks to get under the Disney dining plan

ann0d

Original Poster
What are your top snacks in each of the parks? We'll be there for a week, so I need lots to choice from!

Since I never had a Dole Whip :shrug: that is my top choice

Pooh Lover

We enjoy the pineapple floats made with Dole Whip, caramel apples with nuts, glazed pecans from a stand in EPCOT and various candies from the candy stores. Enjoy!

sueuk

Mickey premium bars; dole whips, frozen lemonade and we use a lot of our snacks for pastries etc from Main St / Boardwalk bakeries (mmm cinnamon rolls) - for breakfast next morning.

yankspy

Almost anything from Norway in Epcot. Almond Pretzels, Schoolbread...etc

YUM!:D
Schoolbread is a must for me on every trip.:slurp: The other three would be Dole whip floats, cinnamon buns in the Main Street Bakery, and big sugar cookies at various resorts.

righttrack

Check out the candy store on Hollywood Blvd in DHS. Also Starring Rolls nextdoor to The Brown Derby for some nice, sit-down desserts. The tall Banana Tower was quite good!

World Showcase eateries too.

Ice cream, Dole Whips, and when the heat calls for it, "blowing it" on a Frozen Coke refreshes like no other, in Tommorowland.

Unomas

Schoolbread and Dole Whips are what I keep hearing about. I hadn't even heard of them until I started reading these forums. Those are the snacks I am most looking forward to :slurp:

toystorymaniacs

Made to order ice cream sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow or the Main Street Bakery, I think the ones from Sleepy Hollow taste better.

Sweet pretzel from Norway

Mickey Premium bar

Soft frozen lemonade

Also, if you are there during F&W Festival you can use your snack credits at the booths.

ann0d

Original Poster
OMG you guys are making me just want to eat snacks all during my vacation! LOL

What is schoolbread?

I like the idea of getting pastry for breakfast the next moring!

elizs77

One of my favorites is the chocolate dipped rice krispy treat! We brought a lot home this time from our snack credits. It was nice to have a bit of Disney for a few more days.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
OMG you guys are making me just want to eat snacks all during my vacation! LOL

What is schoolbread?

I like the idea of getting pastry for breakfast the next moring!
It is a doughnut like pastry filled with custard, iced and covered with coconut. It is available only at the bakery in Norway. In short....heaven on a plate.:slurp:

schoolbread_web.jpg

Figments Friend

I second the Schoolbread...awesomeness on a plate indeed. It's even better in your mouth!

:slurp:

I was not aware that Dole Whips count as a 'snack' on the DDP!! Very nice to know this.....as i always get at least two every visit.

Mmmm...Dole Whip.......

( drools profusely)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom