Top attraction theme songs

WDWFanatic

If you had wings
Pirates
Test Track

I like the Epcot entrance music alot as well. I must have over 50 different theme songs and stuff i pulled off music sharing sites.

meeko_33785

Beauty and the Beast- MGM Stage Show
Tomorrow's Child- Spaceship Earth
Spotlight on A Dream- Stars and Motor Cars Parade

My favorite music at WDW is probably the atmosphere music on Main Street though. Nothing else says "You are there" like that.

prberk

Originally posted by DisneyJill
1. Golden Dreams (I ALWAYS tear up during that movie. Always. Usually right after you hear JFK say "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" and then they show JFK Jr saluting his casket. Between that and when they show Jim Hensen, Walt Disney and Ryan White, I am a bawly mess. Anyhoo...)
2. Carousel of Progress

I agree totally. Ryan White surprised me, and it still gets me today. But sadly, people already have moved on, and I am sure many do not know who he was or the brave, faith-filled way that he fought his disease.

Anyhow, I would add "Blood On the Saddle" from Big Al at the one and only, o-riginal Country Bear Jamboree!

But enough of this "chit chat, yap yap, and flim flam..." Let's get on with the show!

dixiegirl

i love and miss remember the magic theme song.......yes i know when i first heard it , it kinda had the same effect that small world does (stays in your head all day long) but i love that and miss it.......:sohappy:

nikechic

1. SpectoMagic....(I am spectromagic JUNKIE)

2. Hoop dee DOO....because when my baby brother was two, we had dinner there and he sang this little song:
"Hoopie doo Hoopie doo, sing Happy Birthday to me, Bring Cake" and my family and I haven't stop laughing about it since and he is now 16.

3. It's a Tie between Tiki Birds and Pirates

tercon57

Without a doubt my favorite is: Carousel of Progress!!
Pirates and Tiki room are also sentimental favorites.

Where can I find the attraction music? what cd are they all on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom