Top attraction theme songs

BenS

1. Ellen's Energy Adventure theme (the one that's played before the preshow starts)
2. The Innoventions Music Loop
3. The Tomorrowland "Night Fire Dance" background music

Most of my favorite WDW music is background music, because it brings back the most memories.

MagicWows

Originally posted by DisneyJill
1. Golden Dreams (I ALWAYS tear up during that movie.
4. Rock-n-Roller Coaster, of course. Nothing beats Aerosmith! Preferably "Walk this Way, "Sweet Emotion," or "Love on a Roller Coaster" (Does anyone know the other 2 songs they play???)

They also play "Dude (looks like a lady)" and something else, i think its 9 lives, or from that cd... but Dude.

Besides Aerosmith, my fav songs are
1. Tapestry of Nations/Dreams
2. Pirates
3. True Colors (kodak movie, honey i shrunk the audience)

Cajun_CP

4. Rock-n-Roller Coaster, of course. Nothing beats Aerosmith! Preferably "Walk this Way, "Sweet Emotion," or "Love on a Roller Coaster" (Does anyone know the other 2 songs they play???)

Well, my fav launch song is "Back in the Saddle Again", and I think the one played before "Dude Looks..." is "F.I.N.E"

1. COP ("Now is the Time", I know it's not Walt's version... but I'd love to hear it one more time when I rode...:(
2. Grim Grinning Ghosts (Especially the entrance when it's deep and slow...)
3. Spaceship Earth finale (the new version, instrumental as you "return to earth". I wish there was more to see in this part, but in my CP days, I would ride it just for that song...)

Pecos Bill1201

Favotite Themes

This is like asking me to choose which one my kids I like best..and I don't even have kids...here gos

1. Splash Mtn. (How Da Ya Do?):lol:
2.Pirates
3.Golden Dreams

This makes me want to listen to my 100 years of magic cd..If you want a great cd that has most of the songs mentioned here, including these above try and find one. My fiancee and I listen to nothing else in our rental car last Xmas.

DigitalDisney

Modern attractions don't seem to have as much of a theme song as the classics do. Of course, almost all attractions have music of some kind, but music isn't as big of a factor now as it was then

Anyways

Take me to historic Epcot (there's a contradition in terms :) )
- Listen To The Land
- Kitchen Kabaret
- Spaceship Earth (Tomorro's Child)
- Universe of Energy (original version)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
A Pirates Life For Me(Pirates Of The Caribbean)
Grim-Grinning Ghosts(Haunted Mansion)
Tiki Tiki Room(The Enchanted Tiki Room)
It's A Small World(it's a small world)
There's A Great Big Beautiful Tommorrow(Carousel of Progress)
The Great Movie Ride theme(The Great Movie Ride)
Winnie The Pooh theme(The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh)
X-S Tech theme(The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter)
Peter Pan's Flight theme(Peter Pan's Flight)
Splash Mountain theme(Splash Mountain)
True Colors(Honey,I Shrunk The Audience pre-show)
All Rock N Roller Coaster music!

I downloaded this "Walt Disney World remix". It's really cool,it's got a bunch of ride songs thrown in and some stuff like TTA words and monorail words. I also have a recording of the entire monorail soundtrack. I love listening to it,makes me want to be at WDW right now.......

Jerm

This is easy!!!

One Lil Spark (am I the first one to pick this?)
Tomorrows Child
The entire Haunted Mansion Holiday soundtrack (first year)
--Just wait till next year you guys will fall in love, even with the fact you will be getting the not as good version of the sound track

--but who can really top Sonny Eclipse?????

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom