3.Golden Dream

swhite

Here Goes .................
1. It's A small world
2. Pirates Of the Carribean
3.Splash Mountain

In no particular order :lookaroun

DisneyJill

1. Golden Dreams (I ALWAYS tear up during that movie. Always. Usually right after you hear JFK say "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" and then they show JFK Jr saluting his casket. Between that and when they show Jim Hensen, Walt Disney and Ryan White, I am a bawly mess. Anyhoo...)
2. Carousel of Progress
3. Peter Pan's Flight
4. Rock-n-Roller Coaster, of course. Nothing beats Aerosmith! Preferably "Walk this Way, "Sweet Emotion," or "Love on a Roller Coaster" (Does anyone know the other 2 songs they play???)

KevinPage

DisneyJill,

I think the best part of JFK's speech and MORE EMOTIONAL is right after the "what you can do for america" is:

"my fellow citizens of the world, don't ask what America can do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man".

Lilogirl

Originally posted by DisneyJill
1. Golden Dreams (I ALWAYS tear up during that movie. Always. Usually right after you hear JFK say "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" and then they show JFK Jr saluting his casket. Between that and when they show Jim Hensen, Walt Disney and Ryan White, I am a bawly mess. Anyhoo...)

Me too! Every single time I see it, even though I tell myself I'm not going to cry! The same scenes are the ones that make me break down too, also the Kristi Yamaguchi part at the 1992 olympics, because I'm a figure skater too. I always leave the theater trying to cover up my tears. I never see anyone else with tears in their eyes!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
My tastes are not too dissimilar to Erika's

Pirates
Haunted Mansion
BUT..

in third place I put

O'Canada, dont know why but that toon is just stuck in my napper!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom