Top 5 attractions that need to go

Giants14

1) Tiki Birds (does my head in)
2) Its a small world (dolls that move and sing freak me out - hate that hippo with the winking eye :joyfull: )
3) Circle of Life
4) The musical Finding Nemo (is that still about?)
5) Tom Sawyer

Raineman

Which attractions to get rid of....

1. Character meet and greets posing as attractions.
2. Gift shops where attractions once were.
3. Attractions once free to roam now slightly open for a nominal fee. Castle.
4. Seasonally operated attractions.
5. Attractions that once stood in a normally operated Magic Kingdom not flipped twice a day where normally operating hours once stood. The Cheshire Cats head is spinning.

And extra credit regret-it! goes to-
Stitch

The Cinderella boyz are fuming I can feel it.
I'd like to discuss the word that I highlighted-"Castle". I would hope that you are not suggesting that Cinderella Castle, the main icon of MK and possibly of the entire WDW resort, should be removed. It's the focal point of the entire park, and one of the most photographed buildings in the world. There would be riots if it was removed. Walking into MK would not be the same if the castle was not there at the end of MSUSA. If this is not what you meant, please set me straight.

DisneyparkFreak

MK:
Speedway, Treehouse, Country Bear Jamboree, Stitch, Monsters Inc. (relocate to HS)
EP:
Ellen, Circle of Life
HS:
Indy
AK:
Anything to do with Chester and Hester

STITCHGEFAN

Share the sentiments of most on here.

1. Swiss Family Treehouse. It's a walk-on, which is handy for families with kids, but every time I have a walk round not one person looks remotely interested.

2. Jungle Cruise. Yeah, it's nostalgic, but nostalgia got DHS into the mess it was, and still is, in. There's enough nostalgia at MK anyway.

3. Speedway. Again, a huge space filled with something irrelevant. Even if it was themed, say like Sugar Rush from Wreck-it Ralph, it would be a significant improvement. As it is, it is dreadful.

4 Ellen. I really like the concept, it just needs updating. The same applies for Circle of Life. If they're updated, I have no problem with them being there.

5. Muppets. Ugh. With the advancements in 3D attractions - particularly at Universal - this just isn't up to standard anymore.

Honourable mentions

A good chunk of DHS. Indiana Jones, Beauty & The Beast and Little Mermaid's Voyage are all OK, but they've been there soooo long that their appeal is wavering. Again, even if the shows were changed, this would be OK, although the size of space at Indy & BATB means it has the potential for more. I'd personally keep one area for a show and another for an alternate attraction.

NormC

Get rid of Primeval Whirl. If I wanted to ride a poorly maintained generic Wild Maus I can go to Six Flags. Our Six Flags calls it the Gotham City Gauntlet.
The speedway because it takes up too much space.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I'm curious with all the Dinoland USA haters... (Believe me I'm one of them.)

Does this include the DINOSAUR attraction? Or JUST the fairgrounds itself? Like, are you guys wanting more of a dino-insitute theme throughout the entire land? (Like the original plan) Or axe dinos altogether?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom